PDA

View Full Version : Webasto Parts Needed

jimshoen
03-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Any recommendations on where to purchase Webasto parts other than Prevost?
Webasto Michigan says you have to be a dealer to buy direct from them.

JIM KELLER
03-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Jim Look in the workshop booklet Mike Anderson gave us at the last Rally. Also his Website, Prevoman.com Your year Bus is the same year Bus Mango had when he wrote the article so some of the part numbers might match.

stevet903
03-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Try this site....

https://www.aquahotparts.com/b2c/ecom/ecomEnduser/items/2-S1-lV1Webasto-lV2.aspx

I did not have a good experience with Eggiman Motors when ordering Webasto parts (3 tries to get the right parts, weeks waiting) nor when I was there in person.....

Jerry Winchester
03-02-2010, 04:50 PM
The Jim Shoen,

I have received good parts service from the AquaHot people but I will tell you their parts are a little high. But their service is good and their technical guy will chat with you and answer your e-mails.

On several occasions I have been able to source parts cheaper thur the local Detroit Diesel distributor at a cheaper price than either AquaHot or Marathon.

But I would only shop big parts like the brain or the coil. For nozzles, photo eyes or small stuff, it is easier to call someone like AquaHot and get it the next day. Calling Webasto will get you routed to one of their distributors unless you lie to them like the Trukman and tell them you are a big time trucking guy with your own business. Then you get the sheepherders discount.

JDUB

truk4u
03-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Harsh, very harsh!:(

I seriously doubt Jdub didn't mention he has orange underwear when he ordered his parts and that's why they sent him to DD for the big dog retail plus program!;)

MangoMike
03-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Jim,

I've bought a lot of parts from these guys.

thermo king roanoke,va ken in parts
540- 966-1960

gmcbuffalo
03-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Also try marine and sailing supply stores. That's where I get mine locally.
Greg