PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

jjoe123
02-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Just joined and wanted to say hi. Great forum with lots of great info.
Joe and Julia Smith

ToyMan
02-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Welcome aboard. I am a newbie also having purchased my coach last week.

This site has already answered a lot my questions. Use the search mode to find just about anything.

michaeldterry
02-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Just joined and wanted to say hi. Great forum with lots of great info.
Joe and Julia Smith

Welcome to POG, Joe & Julia! Jump right in and participate in any threads/discussions that you desire! Ask any questions that you may have (the only "stupid" questions are the ones not asked) and share any expertise/information that you have about the incredible Prevost "Ultimate Class" bus and your specific conversion (if any). The most important thing is to join in and have fun! The range of knowledge here runs the gamut from expert/savant (i.e. - Jon Wehrenburg and others) to complete idiots (i.e. - me), but no one takes themselves - or others - too seriously except when a fellow POG member really needs help. Then you'll see an outpouring of sharing and generosity that boggles the mind!

Tell us a little about yourselves and your coach so we won't have to make up nasty stories about you! :p

edsaylor
02-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Welcome Joe and Julia. I am looking forward to hearing more of that steel guitar!:) Ed Saylor

hobobimmer
02-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Welcome Joe and Julia.
We really enjoyed meeting you in Port St Lucie last week.
As you have seen, POG folks are very friendly and you can learn a lot from them about Prevost.
Jay enjoyed playing music with you, Joe. Your pedal steel was great!!!
We look forward to seeing you again at a future rally.
Eric, Deb, and Jay Faires

truk4u
02-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Welcome Joe & Julia and if you have any questions about who are the trouble makers, just walk next door before Sunday and I'll fill you in!:D

Joe and Julia are at PSL and we enjoyed their company for the last 4 weeks. I think Joe may have a case of MPD. He can play a mean Steel Guitar and toured with the Grand Ole Opry.

phorner
02-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Welcome Joe & Julia and if you have any questions about who are the trouble makers, just walk next door before Sunday and I'll fill you in!:D

Joe and Julia are at PSL and we enjoyed their company for the last 4 weeks. I think Joe may have a case of MPD. He can play a mean Steel Guitar and toured with the Grand Ole Opry.

Welcome Joe and Julia.

I've heard that the aches and pains of MPD can be minimized by polishing the stainless of a neighbors' bus :eek:

You owe me Truk :D