PDA

View Full Version : Moon hubcaps

Kenj
02-16-2010, 03:13 PM
I have an 08 conversion by Country Coach and I am looking for a source for moon hubcaps with the CC logo. I lost four, both front and tag, on the way to the Daytona 500. I have put 10,000 miles on the coach since I bought it last June and haven't had a problem until this trip. If anyone has a replacement source, new or used, I would appreciate the information. Thanks

dreamchasers
02-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Kenj,

Post a picture of the hub cap. I picture would help in tracking down the vendor. CC uses several different types. The hub cap on my 1995 do not have CC on the hub cap.

Hector

Kenj
02-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Kenj,

Post a picture of the hub cap. I picture would help in tracking down the vendor. CC uses several different types. The hub cap on my 1995 do not have CC on the hub cap.

Hector

Thanks. I am out of town for the week. I'll send a photo next week. I appreciated the response.

Orren Zook
02-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Do they look like this? I saw these on a late model CC Magna today, maybe one of the former CC plastic coach dealers (like lazy Days) might be able to supply them.

mcirco
02-23-2010, 11:27 PM
I am sure I have the information on who they got them from although it will take me a while to dig through their files to find out. I will also check with my sources to find out who might have bought the inventory of new bus parts at the auction. FYI - Oregon Motorcoach Center (Bob Lee's Operation) bought the entire service department's parts inventory - they might have some or be able to point you in the right direction. Talk to Ed Reed - you can let him know I gave you his name.

Miles and Laura Circo
2004 Country Coach XLII D/S
Wittman, Maryland

P.S. - Let me know your coach number L-? When I start going thru the Country Coach File cabinet contents I know I will have some of the design files to send you.

Kenj
02-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Do they look like this? I saw these on a late model CC Magna today, maybe one of the former CC plastic coach dealers (like lazy Days) might be able to supply them.

Kind of hard to see in that that photo, but it appears it may be them. Thanks for you help. I'll try lazy days

Kenj
02-24-2010, 09:52 AM
I am sure I have the information on who they got them from although it will take me a while to dig through their files to find out. I will also check with my sources to find out who might have bought the inventory of new bus parts at the auction. FYI - Oregon Motorcoach Center (Bob Lee's Operation) bought the entire service department's parts inventory - they might have some or be able to point you in the right direction. Talk to Ed Reed - you can let him know I gave you his name.

Miles and Laura Circo
2004 Country Coach XLII D/S
Wittman, Maryland

P.S. - Let me know your coach number L-? When I start going thru the Country Coach File cabinet contents I know I will have some of the design files to send you.

Didn't see this post before I posted the previous. Thanks for you help. My coach is L065.

Orren Zook
02-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Kind of hard to see in that that photo, but it appears it may be them. Thanks for you help. I'll try lazy days

Ken, I sent the picture in a email.