PDA

View Full Version : awning windows

Prevost1111
02-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Hello friends. I just noticed that on one of my awning windows, the one that are power and open out is stained on the inside of the panes. Any suggestions if that can be fixed or the cost of replacing the windows. Also any comments on the cause.

thanks

HarborBus
02-09-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm also interested in this issue also. I have a window that the seal has been broken and has condensation between the panes. I did some research on this with Provost about a year ago when I was looking at a different coach and Prevost advised that they no longer use the vendor that made these windows and haven't replace the vendor. Additional checking turned up a couple of companies that would take the window apart and repair it for approx $500. I didn't research further because I was fairly certain that it could be repaired.

Prevost1111
02-09-2010, 07:24 PM
thanks for the response. Can you give me the names of the company that repairs the windows

thanks

michaeldterry
02-09-2010, 08:45 PM
thanks for the response. Can you give me the names of the company that repairs the windows

thanks

Try these guys:

Suncoast Designers Inc.
15050 Labor Place
Hudson, Fl 34667
727-868-2773
Suncoast Designers (http://suncoastdesigners.ccwindow.com/rvservices.html)

I just recently had them repair my fogged driver side slider window and it turned out perfect! My local RV/bus servicer removed the window, sent it to Suncoast and then reinstalled it when it came back. The process was slick as owl s*#t.... errr... poop. :p