PDA

View Full Version : Be Proud of our Military

truk4u
09-13-2006, 03:08 PM
This is an actual picture of a Chinook picking up wounded in Afganistan. Are these guys good or what!:eek:

matsprt
09-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Tom,
I have seen some examples of our military whirrrrly bird pilots. Unbelievable work. All in all a very talented group.
Michael

lewpopp
09-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Great pic of the Chinook.

My nephew was ( just retired) a F-16 pilot for the Air Force. He had to go over a couple time a year for so many weeks and do his duty. He said he felt so sorry for the poor foot soldier because they are being picked off jut like sitting ducks.

Too bad we can't bring the war to a final close.

rmboies
09-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Tom, this is so ironic that you posted this picture. For the past five days Bob and I have been visiting with a soldier, his wife and two of his little girls. I was Paul's "penpal" last year through the "My Soldier" program while he did a tour of duty in Iraq just south of Bagdad. It was wonderful to have them come and stay at the farm. He was a jarhead marine for 8 years, did not re-up and then regretted not being part of the military. So he joined the Ohio Air National guard and volunteered for service to Iraq. Crazy? Maybe so but I have discovered these guys has a unique sense of honor and loyalty to their country. Maybe a need for adrenalin rushes as well though:D He was supposed to retire from the guard this month but instead he is staying in and will be sent back to Iraq in Jan. to be stationed at the airport in Bagdad. It would be nice of ya'll to keep him in your prayers. Meanwhile, I will be stocking up on Mallo cups to send over:rolleyes:

Debi and Bob-00

rfoster
09-14-2006, 04:59 PM
God Bless America and God Bless our Troops!

Danss
09-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Looking at possible purchase of Vogue and wondering about service. Anyone have any experience?

Jon Wehrenberg
09-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Just Plain Jeff is the in-house expert. It is one of the rare conversions that has two possible companies to support it. Vantare, who bought Vogue, and Parliament, the owners of which owned Vogue and started Vogue doing conversions.

For my money I would look to the Mitchells of Parliament to support the coach. They are great folks.

Jon Wehrenberg
03-13-2007, 11:16 AM
I hope we didn't wake you....

Instead of spending all your time on the computer reading old posts and looking for neat stuff to cut and paste, is there any way you could help Helen look for dryer lint?

bill&jody
03-14-2007, 10:43 PM
ouch!!......