PDA

View Full Version : Gate Code - Prevos DFW

GDeen
01-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Could someone PM or email me the gate code at Prevost DFW? Going to try to stop through there tonight as I just got an extra day in travel schedule

Muchas Gracias. gordondeen@fastmail.fm

Loc
01-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Gordon,

You will have to call Prevost Action for the code. They started changing the code every month or two.

Loc

Trendycat
01-31-2010, 07:25 PM
Gordon,

I sent you a PM earlier with the code.

Bruce

GDeen
01-31-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks everyone that responded. I did get set up with Prevost and they actually called back and gave me an updated code after the first one they gave on the initial call. He said they are changing it very frequently now.

Pretty nice setup here for sure. Guess they want you to feel comfortable before opening the wallet.

Quite a trip up here - during a quick stop at a rest area, did a walk around and found a sheet metal screw in the tag tire. Great. No measurable loss in pressure but definitely leaking. After some false starts, found a good tire guy who came out and fixed it.

merle&louise
01-31-2010, 10:45 PM
Gordon,

It's a good idea to carry a tire plug kit. You can buy them at almost any truck stop. They're easy to use and will get you out of a bind.

After you plug the tire you can air it up using your DD s60 and you can drive to the first tire repair facility.

It's nice not to be too dependent on road service.:D

GDeen
01-31-2010, 10:58 PM
Good idea under normal circumstances Tuga. Problem was, it was not in a spot a plug could be used. Rather than take a chance on ruining a tire with only 11k miles on it, I sat patiently and waited on the right guy to come patch it.:cool:

merle&louise
02-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Gordon,

Smart move, didn't know the location of the damage.:rolleyes: