PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new bus

hobobimmer
01-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Good morning from beautiful snowy East Tennessee.

Debbie, Jay, and I are looking for a 1997 - 2000 Liberty Elegant Lady XLV. I'm posting here on the chance that someone out there might know of someone selling that I'm not reaching while searching normal channels (prevost-stuff.com, philcooper.com, all the dealer websites, etc.).

Please send me either a Private Message or email to me at hobobimmer@aol.com if you know of someone who is wanting to sell at this time. Distance from Tennessee is no issue.

Concurrent with purchase (or prior to, or soon after), we are going to need to sell our 1992 Angola 40 foot bus, so if any of you know anyone who might be a prospect for that bus, also let me know via Private Message or email at hobobimmer@aol.com. In advance, thank you all.

Eric Faires
Huntsville, TN

tdelorme
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Sounds like standard operating procedure for this bunch. Buy an older bus, fix, repair or replace everything to get older bus is first class shape. Then, sell the older bus for a newer bus and start the process all over again. Yea, that works. Good luck finding the right one, she's out there some where.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
01-29-2010, 02:47 PM
While driving to Ft. Lauderdale this am from Sanford on I95, I said to Ed," I bet Eric&Deb were down at Liberty looking for a new bus, since they were having dinner with Paul & Janice".
WHAMMO!---
I am not a Forensic Investigator just in the Medical field!:D
We will keep an eye open for you while we are looking, also.
Sandy

Ray Davis
01-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Eric, Deb? I thought you guys were going to buy my bus!! :D

Kenneth Brewer
01-29-2010, 03:19 PM
So disappointed you decided against an H3. Good luck and hope you love and enjoy the coach anyway.

hobobimmer
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM
So disappointed you decided against an H3. Good luck and hope you love and enjoy the coach anyway.

Ken, perhaps it was the two H3s we saw that turned us back toward XLs, but we know and love the XL. So right now, that's where our focus is.

Sandy, forensics expert. Yes, that is why we were in Paul/Janice's neck of the woods.

Ray, it was your bus that Deb walked into that made her even think about a new one. But for right now, our focus is on XL and not yet the XL II.

Ted, I think you've got the process correct. But Loc's bus was beautiful when we bought it, and we tweaked the underneath. It will be a really nice bus for someone.

Thank you all for keeping eyes/ears open and let us know if you know of any prospective buyers (for our bus) or sellers (of Liberty Elegant Lady 1997 - 2000).

Signing off from snowing Huntsville, TN.

Eric and Debbie Faires
Huntsville, TN

truk4u
01-29-2010, 07:04 PM
I'll keep my eyes open for you while we're in FL Eric.

chtree
01-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Eric,

It was about -5 deg F in NW Pa. so we know how you feel! If you're willing to look at another converter Hoffman Coach has a nice late 90's model Vantare XL and a 99 H model Marathon. They are very nice people and could probably modify either coach to suit your personal preferences.

Good Luck!

Chris

chtree
01-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Sorry ,

Forgot to give Ph # 814-723-4550

Jeff Hoffman

Debbie Mclain

Chris