PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your assistance

Navigator
09-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Patty and I are very excited to be new POG members. We have never met friendlier people who are willing to share their knowledge and answer our DUMB questions! Most of all it looks like everybody has fun! All we need now is a BUS. And since the kids are gone it won't be long!

Thanks to a few folks below and I'm sure we'll get to the rest of you in time.

Jerry, thanks for your call and answering some of my dumb questions while getting your bus ready to go to the OSU football game.
Jon, your a great teacher. Jerry says your "ANAL" but I think your normal. Oh no, what's that make me???
Mike, thanks for your info on Liberty. Your just up the road and we love crab cakes.
Ken & Ellen and Tom, thanks for answering some of my email questions. I have a few more!
Jim Skiff , thanks for your help with the forum. Driving a BUS is much easier than operating this forum.

Happy Trails

ken&ellen
09-12-2006, 07:46 AM
Nav, As you can see .....Jerry, Mango, and myself almost never think about anything, but the bus! Right Lew?:p Call anytime. If you get down to Tidewater, Va your welcome to stop at the compound here in Suffolk. With 4 acres of flat land we offer free dry camping to POG members. Ken & Ellen