PDA

View Full Version : Gerry Beland

PrevostGator
01-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Traded a 2007 Country Coach Magna for a 2002 Prevost XL2 1 slide Liberty. Got my new coach 11/16/09 and absolutely love it.

sawdust_128
01-04-2010, 04:11 PM
And Ditto!

michaeldterry
01-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Traded a 2007 Country Coach Magna for a 2002 Prevost XL2 1 slide Liberty. Got my new coach 11/16/09 and absolutely love it.

Welcome to the wonderful world of POG and Prevost ownership, Gerry! Join in the discussions and ask any questions you have! The main thing is - have fun! :D

MangoMike
01-04-2010, 04:58 PM
OK Gerry, don't be shy. Let's see some pixs of that beautiful Liberty.

mm

parksincpp
01-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Welcome Gerry

Alek&Lucia
01-04-2010, 06:47 PM

Hello Gerry,

I hope you did an even trade, because your new Liberty is 5 years older than your Country Coach was ;) ;) ;)

Welcome to POG !

Alek

edsaylor
01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Welcome Gerry: YOU PICKED THE BEST. Have fun! :)

truk4u
01-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Gerry,

Welcome aboard. Jim Skiff and I met you at Liberty while you were transferring your stuff from the CC to the Liberty. I think there is a picture floating around the POG headquarters of that occasion and I'm sure the grin is still there. If we see the picture, Ed Saylor will recognize the bus!;) We at least need a shot of that custom made generator exhaust, the boy's won't believe it...

garyde
01-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi Gerry. A great choice of coarse. My last Coach was a Country Coach Lexa. I know how you feel. Are you going to make it to a rally?

Jim Skiff
01-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Here is Gerry with his custom chromed Liberty tailpipe extender ready for the next Gator tailgate.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
01-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Hello Gerry,

Ed and I would like to say welcome to a great and active group! We certainly enjoy this group and hope that you will say the same.Now we have to get together for tailgating with the GATORS!! We just returned from the Outback Bowl in Tampa without the bus(Family member is an Auburn coach) and sure missed having her along.
GATORS RULE!!!!:D
Welcome to this wonderful Family of POG!:)

Will Garner
01-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Gerry,

Welcome to the nut house that is POG. We are a very friendly group despite the conclusion you may reach from reading some of these posts. Not to be nosy, but is there a better half or are you just trying to keep the bus a big secret?

Carole & Will Garner

Jon Wehrenberg
01-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Hi again Gerry,

We met at Parliament in November. You have entered the asylum so be very careful about what you say on this site.

You will enjoy that coach. Look forward to seeing you again.

PrevostGator
01-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome. We live around 30 miles from the Raymond James Stadium, where you were for the game. Are you going to the Liberty Rally in Stuart in February? We will be there. We are looking forward to meeting you in the future. Gerry and Diana

PrevostGator
01-13-2010, 11:44 AM
Carole and Will, Yes there is a better half and she is Elegant Lady #1, Diana. Married 36 years with two wonderful kids, Adam and Valarie and two grandchildren, Alex and Andrew. We had a Country Coach Magna and use to go to their Rallies. Maybe we met at one of those?

PrevostGator
01-13-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi Jon, Yes I remember meeting you at Parliament in November. I now have my dream Coach and I love it. It has already been to three Gator Games. Thanks for the tip on watching what I say. Will you be at the Liberty Rally in February? Gerry

Jon Wehrenberg
01-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Gerry,

I will not be at the Liberty rally, but as a new owner I encourage you to go. It is important you meet the Liberty folks who will always do whatever it takes to make you satisfied with your coach. Beyond that you will find the questions you undoubtedly have will all be answered because the place will be over run with Liberty techs and sales folks who are there to help you (and sell some more coaches).

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
01-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome. We live around 30 miles from the Raymond James Stadium, where you were for the game. Are you going to the Liberty Rally in Stuart in February? We will be there. We are looking forward to meeting you in the future. Gerry and Diana

Yes, we were at Raymond James Stadium and got soaking wet that day:(
No, we won't be at the Liberty Rally. They don't like us Royale folks unless I buy a liberty from them. Watch out for Dave W. He doesn't know a 40 Ft. from a 45ft.!;) No, he is a good guy. Private joke there.
We will be at PSL though and hope to meet you there.
Sandy

PrevostGator
01-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Ed, You know I have coach #522. You are a bit familiar with it I believe. I heard you have an 08. Congrats.

PrevostGator
01-16-2010, 08:11 AM
Yes, we will be at the Rally. We are looking forward to meeting you. Gerry and Diana

PrevostGator
01-16-2010, 08:14 AM
I don't know how to do the picture thing yet. If I can't figure it out I will have someone show me at the rally.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
01-16-2010, 10:02 AM
I don't know how to do the picture thing yet. If I can't figure it out I will have someone show me at the rally.

GB, Try and Update your signature line, so we know your name, and year of your bus. It helps put a bus to a name, when we see you driving down the highway. Signature line isn't as hard to figure out as posting pictures :)

Gary S.

Jon Wehrenberg
01-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Quit picking on my friend Jerry. He has way too much new stuff to learn on his new Liberty than he does messing with his signature line or posting pictures.

Will Garner
01-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey Jon,

Gerry can always get on POG after the sun has set and he is no longer able to put hands on everything to learn about his Liberty. Besides, in listening to the Liberty owners on POG, I had almost come to the conclusion they did everything automatically for their owners. Hey, perhaps a Ford Motor Company SYNC voice activated control system is the future for new Liberty's and they will do it all for their owners!

Gerry,
Posting pics is easy. Try it, you might find you like it.

Jon Wehrenberg
01-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Hey Will, we have lights in our Libertys and so the learning never stops.

I'm glad to see another POG member recognize Liberty is there for us. Please don't use the word Ford and Liberty in the same post. Thank you.

garyde
01-17-2010, 04:15 PM
I have to say, Liberty is almost like that. One quick call, answer to question, problem resolved. Not repaired the same day, that's a part and time issue but easily a quick and good response.

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Hey Will, we have lights in our Libertys and so the learning never stops.

I'm glad to see another POG member recognize Liberty is there for us. Please don't use the word Ford and Liberty in the same post. Thank you.

Unless your referring to entry keypads and headlights!

:rolleyes:

Jon Wehrenberg
01-18-2010, 07:27 AM
Prevost equals chassis. Headlights and keypad are chassis items.