PDA

View Full Version : M&G Engineering Braking System

pwf252
12-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Has anyone had experience with M&G's toad braking system. I need to install braking on my Jeep and I am fairly close to M&G's facility in Athens, Tx. I have read what they have to say about their system on their website and it sounds good, realizing of course how peculiar it would be if it sounded bad and would appreciate any possible insight.

gmcbuffalo
12-29-2009, 05:13 PM
I have had it on two vehicles and it is a great system.
GregM

tdelorme
12-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Patrick, call ahead for an appointment and they will have you out of there by noon. First class outfit and as good a system as there is out there. You will be happy with the M&G.

jack14r
12-29-2009, 07:19 PM
The system is great,the only problem is that it will not fit every vehicle.I have it on a Chevy truck.

truk4u
12-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Patrick,

I just installed in on my Jeep Liberty myself and it works great!

Pete
12-29-2009, 10:11 PM
I have M&G on a Jeep Wrangler (installed by myself) and on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It works great, simply connect an air line from your coach and you are good to go! The grand Cherokee had to have the inner fender modified (bent with a hammer) to make room for the brake cylinder but other than that a very simple installation. Highly recommend M&G.

pwf252
12-30-2009, 07:38 AM
Thanks all for your replies. Certainly gives me a degree of confidence.

Ted,
I see you list east Texas as home. My wife and I have a little place on a small fishing lake in Omaha, Tx. if your close and like to fish let me know we're out there quite often in the spring and summer and we would certainly enjoy you stopping by.

tdelorme
12-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Thanks, Patrick. I sent you a PM.

Devin W
01-06-2010, 03:57 PM
We just put one of these in our '03 Trailblazer and it's great. The way it works is confidence inspiring and the way that it integrates makes it quick to attach and detach the toad. It's basically invisible.

hhoppe
01-06-2010, 09:07 PM
I have had good luck with mine. Be sure and add the little tank break away system they offer as an add on. It will keep the lawyers in all states off your back.