PDA

View Full Version : Snow skiing

merle&louise
12-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Louise and I just wanted to share some of our pictures with you.

merle&louise
12-26-2009, 11:36 AM
We tried again and no go; sorry!:D

merle&louise
12-26-2009, 12:01 PM
One more time.

rahangman
12-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Hope your skiing expeiences are positive. Lots of fun. I waited till my early 30's to go the first time, and after taking a pre-requisite "Bunny Slope" lesson, went to the top of a small hill with friends for a "1st Time". Their 8 yr old son rode the lift with me and offered some more tips. As we started down the hill, he was skiing backwards (!) downhill without poles and commenting on what to do. I kept skiing for several years and to this day still enjoy telling this story and reminding myself that help comes in many many forms. Hope the rest of your trip is as good as ever . Ski Safe.

merle&louise
12-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks for a great skiing story Roger. We really found out that our knees and legs are too old to ski very well.

We did enjoy the snow and the tubing down the mountain.

aggies09
12-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks for sharing your photos with us. It is great to see pictures of you guys on your travels. It makes us feel like we get to see you more than we actually do. Ski safe and have safe travels.

I bet that LSU toboggan received a comment or two.

merle&louise
12-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks for sharing your photos with us. It is great to see pictures of you guys on your travels. It makes us feel like we get to see you more than we actually do. Ski safe and have safe travels.

I bet that LSU toboggan received a comment or two.

Tony,

Laura (Karen's daughter) wore that LSU toboggan everyday, and you're right she did draw a lot of attention (or maybe it was just the fact that she has a million dollar smile!).

Ray,

Please disregard the email; as you can see, I got the picture posted.

truk4u
12-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Tuga & Karen,

Great picture, but where's the Shrimp Boil?:p

merle&louise
12-26-2009, 10:21 PM
Tuga & Karen,

Great picture, but where's the Shrimp Boil?:p

Truk,

It was definitely not up here; boy, these guys can't cook. I can't wait to get home so Louise can cook a shrimp stew or fried fish.:D