PDA

View Full Version : Bus Storage Sacramento/Fairfield CA

stonetm
12-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Help,

We just got transferred from Michigan to Northern California. I need to find indoor storage for our bus here in northern CA. I have called a few places but wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

Have not purchased house yet and it's not looking like storage where my wife wants to live is going to work.

I have two great 20x50 storage condos in Saugatuck, MI if for some dumb reason anyone needs storage in that area.

Thanks for any assistance,

Troy Stone
94 Marathon 40'

truk4u
12-21-2009, 09:11 AM
Welcome to POG Troy, it's the best 50.00 you will ever spend!:o

We have quite a few members on the west coast, so I'm sure someone may be able to help you, but be cautious, they make up a lot of stuff!:rolleyes:

dreamchasers
12-21-2009, 09:14 AM
Welcome to POG Troy, it's the best 50.00 you will ever spend!:o

We have quite a few members on the west coast, so I'm sure someone may be able to help you, but be cautious, they make up a lot of stuff!:rolleyes:

Truk4u,

Is their a discount program ongoing with POG? I paid $200??

Stay warm.

Hector

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Truk4u, Is their a discount program ongoing with POG? I paid $200?? Stay warm. Hector

Hector, I told Jim Skiff you would pay my dues when you paid yours. :p Thanks buddy, and Merry Christmas to ya ! :D

tdelorme
12-21-2009, 11:28 AM
You guys PAY ??? What's that all about?

Ray Davis
12-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome Troy,

We don't have anyone currently (that I'm aware) directly in Sacramento, although Harry Hoppe is nearby and might have some thoughts.

I do remember a couple of years ago when I was first searching for indoor storage a site in Sacramento was at the top of the google listings. A quick google search for "indoor rv storage near sacramento ca" gives a couple of leads.

http://www.valetstorage.net/
http://www.indoorrv.com/
http://www.sacramentorvstorage.com/

I had called and spoken to them 3 years ago. I remember that they had excellent prices, compared to southern ca. I think I had talked to Valet Indoor Storage, at the time.

Best of luck in finding a location.

Ray

garyde
12-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Help,

Have not purchased house yet and it's not looking like storage where my wife wants to live is going to work.

Troy Stone
94 Marathon 40'

Welcome Troy. Its always great to see someone whose got their priorities straight.
Hope to see you sometime soon.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Welcome Troy. I know you have been an owner for several years now. Try to get to our rallies or mini-rallies, if for no other reason than to see the inmates in this asylum in their natural habitat.

Still with Mazda? If you are let the world know.

sawdust_128
12-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Welcome aboard, good luck and don't listen to the dribblers. Like me, you will probably receive a check for joining.

hhoppe
12-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Welcome Troy
We have stored our coach at 24 hour storage in their building in Rocklin, CA which is north east of Sacramento. They also have storage south of Sacramento. We have been with them going on our second year. I suggest you call them or stop by. A very professional operation.
24 Hour RV Storage
1100 Tinker Rd. Rocklin, CA 1-866-392-2447

When you get settled give us a call we would be happy to meet you and provide any further help you may require. 530-273-9124 Home Phone.

stonetm
12-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the leads.

Jon,Actually at Acura now. That's what brought me from Chicago to MI to the Bay area. By the way I still have that monitor panel for your inverters. Someday I need to forward to you.

I have been on the site 2 years..I just had issue with renewal and had to start over.

Now for the next post..dog gone hot water heaters acting up again..nothing like living in the bus with cold showers. It will be fine until I run out of Diesel running the webasto every morning.

When is the next west coast POG rally I can FINALLY Attend?

Harry, I will drop you a line also and look forward to meeting you also.

Thanks again!

garyde
12-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Ther is a west coast rally in Las Vegas Feb 2,13 and 14 at Las Vegas RV Resort. 866-897-9300

stonetm
12-22-2009, 10:24 PM
I just found that 9 page post..As I am living in the coach I'm in...but my wife may be moving the household goods around that time...

Great time to be gone huh. We are working on the scheduling right now to see if we can make it work.

Thanks again..

Jon Wehrenberg
12-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Welcome back Troy. I'll bet you can get some help with that water heater. Sounds like an electric element has failed.

Ray Davis
12-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Troy, please join us out at Las Vegas. We'd love to meet you. This currently is just an informal gathering, but currently we've got 17 coaches registered (over 30 people).

Ray