PDA

View Full Version : Pianafiddle on NPR

adamdegraff
12-18-2009, 11:37 PM
If any of you folks care to tune in, we recently played on a show called Mountain Stage. Many NPR stations carry the program. There were some pretty amazing musicians on the same show. I was especially fond of John Cowan's singing. Take a listen if you feel so moved. If you're local NPR station doesn't carry Mountain Stage, you can stream it directly from their website.

FYI, it's a 2 hour show.We are the last group on the first hour.

Hope you enjoy.

Adam

Here's a list of stations/times http://www.mountainstage.org/mtnstageaffiliates.aspx

And here is the general website:
www.mountainstage.org

tdelorme
12-19-2009, 07:45 AM
Adam, do you folks have a 2010 performance schedule in the works?

rmboies
12-19-2009, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=adamdegraff;58051]
FYI, it's a 2 hour show.We are the last group on the first hour.

Hope you enjoy.
Adam

Adam, do you have a direct link to the pod broadcast? I keep searching for you on the site and cannot find you! I would also like to know if you have your 2010 schedule ready to roll yet, hopefully we can make it to one of your performances this year!

Debi

adamdegraff
12-19-2009, 12:08 PM
2010-11 schedule will be posted soon. We are right on the mountain stage home page. We are on with Holly Cole, John Cowan, Corey Chisel and a couple of others. The podcast won't be active until, I think, tomorrow. The show broadcasts today and tomorrow in most areas.

Adam

michaeldterry
12-19-2009, 01:16 PM
I must be a total idiot, but I can't find a link to stream the show on the Mountain Stage site! What am I missing, Adam? :o

adamdegraff
12-19-2009, 07:40 PM
I must be a total idiot, but I can't find a link to stream the show on the Mountain Stage site! What am I missing, Adam? :o

Streaming won't be available until tomorrow or Monday (I think.) You can see on the right side, the top one is the show we played on, but the one below it was last week's show. That one has a "Listen Now" button on it. I assume we'll be gettin' our very own listen now button in the near future. I'll let you know when it goes up.

michaeldterry
12-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Listening to Adam & Randy on West Virginia Public Radio's Mountain Stage via streaming. Incredible performance! This has got to one of the most unique and intriguing concepts for a performing group/duo that I've ever encountered in 5+ decades as a musician and music lover! Kudos Adam! I can't wait to have the opportunity to experience Pianafiddle live in the future!