PDA

View Full Version : Show of Appreciation

dale farley
12-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Just so it doesn't get lost in the other thread, I will mention it in this one. For anyone who received the brackets from Jon and wants to, we are sending a $10 (or anything else you want to send) donation to www.pilotsnpaws.org (http://www.pilotsnpaws.org) as a way of saying "Thanks" to Jon.

It only takes a couple minutes to donate through Pay Pal or Credit Card. To use Pay Pal, go to the website and select the small icon on the right side of screen that says "Bank". Jon is not aware of this and may chastise Truck and me (no, it shouldn't be "Truck and I") for making the suggestion. www.pilotsnpaws.orgs (http://www.pilotsnpaws.orgs)

Jon Wehrenberg
12-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Dale,

What a kind and generous thing to do. These were intended to be free to POG members, but as you guys know PNP is near and dear to our hearts.

Thank you.

Jon

rmboies
12-12-2009, 08:03 PM
It only takes a couple minutes to donate through Pay Pal or Credit Card. Jon is not aware of this and may chastise Truck and me (no, it shouldn't be "Truck and I") for making the suggestion. pilotsnpaws.orgs

Dale and Truck, this is extremely generous though not surprising as POG has been beside us all the way with Pilots N Paws! You are all honorary members or in some cases, pilots flying missions....Brian and Beverly get high fives from Jon and me for the transports they have done via their plane and their bus:D

Thank you once again, everyone, for your thoughtfulness.

Debi

dale farley
12-12-2009, 09:04 PM
I see this as a win-win for us all. We get something of real value and PNP gets some assistance. Thanks to Jon and Eric for their efforts with this project.

truk4u
12-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks Dale, I just did mine...

nrhareiner
12-13-2009, 06:04 AM
I certainly agree, and have made a donation.

michaeldterry
12-13-2009, 09:00 AM
Donation to PnP made! Thank you again, Jon!

grantracy
12-13-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks Jon.

BrianE
12-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Where the hell are my brackets? :mad:

aggies09
12-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Thanks to Jon and hopefully the donation helps with the cause.

Merry Christmas to all.

charlesebrownjr
12-13-2009, 01:42 PM
My donation is done. Thanks:)

Jon Wehrenberg
12-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Where the hell are my brackets? :mad:

They went out with everyone else's. But since you live right next to the edge of the earth, and since I used the USPS they may not get there before the next elections.

The people in TX and other places in the south get them first because as anybody looking at a map knows to get them there is downhill and yours have to go uphill.

BrianE
12-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Jon, Rumor has it that Mr O has canceled the next elections. However, based on the thoroughness of your answer, we'll forward a donation to PNP anyway.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Anybody that has not gotten theirs let me know. I have a few sets left.

John G asked why they are needed because he gave his a good tug and it seemed secure.

All I can say is I know for sure that on both my coaches my elecric box came loose and fell onto the engine. On the first bus I drove a lot in the snow belt so I attributed that to driving conditions. On my current bus it did not fail due to corrosion. The pop rivets just failed. Prior to OKC rally I checked the security of the box and it was firmly attached. It was attached when I got to OKC. I did not grab it and shake it there.

By the time we got home 880 miles later it was laying on my engine

I know of another coach that had a failure, and I believe someone on POG checked theirs and it had started to come loose.