PDA

View Full Version : Free Fuel!

adamdegraff
11-29-2009, 02:22 AM
Stopped at Flying J. on the KY/WV border off of I-64. Filled up at the RV island. Filled from both sides to make it go faster. Was about to leave when I noticed the sign on the side of the pump that said the fuel was free if you matched your invoice number on your receipt to one of "these" numbers. And guess what.... I had one of the winning numbers. Wonder how many times in the past I drove off without checking. Do they have this at all Flying J's? That was the first time I wished I had the long range fuel tank :-) It was a good way to start the Thanksgiving break though.

Hope y'all are well and had a good holiday.

~Adam

tdelorme
11-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Hi, Adam. We filled up at the Flying J in Jackson, MS. Friday, and I did not see anything like the numbers deal. Very nice!! Another advantage of long range tanks :)
We did get a .06 per gallon discount with the Flying J RV card. I thought it was down to .01 per gallon, but the recept showed 6 cents.
We're going to fill up there again this evening and I will ask about the number match deal.

phorner
11-29-2009, 07:53 AM
You can get bumped up from .01/gal at Flying J based on purchases in their store or restaurant.

I think the purchases have to be made within a certain time frame... maybe the past 30 days?

Anyway, congratulations on the free fuel....

That's gotta feel real good :D

GDeen
11-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Now thats a worthwhile win in a promotional deal!:cool: