PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Star

Loc
11-14-2009, 07:55 AM
Ran across this POGstimonial on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Sg5s_jTQ4&feature=related

Nice work Paul. If I am in PSL can I get the demo on my bus?

truk4u
11-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Next thing ya know, Paul & Janice will be on Fox N Friends!

The service at Shurhold has a lot to be desired. I wanted to ask them a question and after trying for 3 days I gave up. They won't answer the phone, you have to leave a message. I went ahead and ordered online knowing the product was good based on Poggers that have bought from them, but they shipped late and it took a week to get the order.:(

They're are also not a Sponsor anymore, hmmm!

edsaylor
11-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Paul: You and Janice looked good on You Tube!!!:)

phorner
11-15-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm learning to never buy anything with a handle.......it always means work !:eek:!

I've been happy with the Shurhold products.... but can't speak to the quality of their customer service.

A couple of cases of their Serious Shine spray were distributed at OKC.

tdelorme
11-15-2009, 11:29 AM
The Serious Shine is good stuff but a bit on the pricey side. I did get one can at OKC and thought I would stop and pick up another on the way out the door. To late, Loc had made off with all that was left. Might not have been Loc but he's fun to pick on. Does anybody know what the score was in the A & M game yesterday?

Will Garner
11-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Hey Paul, how come Janice isn't shining the stainless? For commercial purposes, she would look a lot better on the outside. That way you could get away with just doing the counters!;)

Alek&Lucia
11-15-2009, 11:42 AM
I did not even know that the Serious Shine spray was available at OKC :(
I own few Shurhold items, and I like them all.

Alek

Loc
11-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Ted,

Wagon Pullers 65
Aggies 10

Another stunning performance by the Ags. At least Gordon's team had a good day.

It is nice that the webmaster is an Aggie fan though. Notice the Gig Em icon.

GDeen
11-15-2009, 03:12 PM
The "Wagon Pullers" appreciate that Aggie hospitality - we haven't been able to score more than 10 points for months it seems, so muchas gracias!

aggies09
11-15-2009, 03:31 PM
I am ready for next year.................after the Baylor game yesterday, it should be real fun with my Longhorn brother in law and his kids at Thanksgiving.

tdelorme
11-15-2009, 04:05 PM
How bout them Horned Frogs!! You all ask me sometime about the 1957 Cotton Bowl.

Reagan Sirmons
11-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Tony,
You and Jen can come spend Thanksgiving with us in Houston. We will, of course, be watching those precious young children from Texas play football if they can all get away from their studies at the same time. It is very hard but they try. The studies, public service, etc., It all takes its toll.
very best,
Reagan & Betty

jello_jeep
11-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I'm learning to never buy anything with a handle.......it always means work !:eek:!

Now hold on, a beer mug has a handle! :rolleyes: