PDA

View Full Version : Doorbell System

jimmie johnson
11-10-2009, 03:29 PM
The doorbell and and intercom system does not work. It is a 93 Liberty Coach with the nu-fone system. I have looked for the doorbell under the kitchen cabinets but to no avail. There are no lights shining on the phone in back or on the doorbell button outside. I asume there must be power to the doorbell system but have not located the source. Any ideas where to start? thanks

Jon Wehrenberg
11-10-2009, 04:17 PM
On any Liberty I suggest you find the circuit number either in the owner's manual or by looking at the wire ends, all of which are numbered. Start there and verify the circuit has power. The numbers on the wires will correspond to the numbers on the fuses or circuit breakers in the second bay, driver's side.

truk4u
11-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Jimmie,

Check the fuses on the low voltage panel in your bay, you may not have power to the bell. I can't tell you which fuse, we have no drawing, but you can search with the wire number as Jon suggested.

tdelorme
11-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Jimmy, raise the bed and look for an access door that allows you to get to the NuTone power supply box. If you have power in but no power out, you will need to replace the power supply unit. Get the model number while your in there and call Liberty. Under a hundred bucks.