PDA

View Full Version : New to POG and Prevosts

griefer
10-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi All,

We'd like to introduce ourselves. We're Al & Judy Griefer. We live in Henderson, NV, where we moved after full-timing for a few years after moving from California. We purchased a "new" 2000 Marathon EXV H3 earlier this month and are looking forward to getting out on the road with it!

When we're not on the road, the bus lives at Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort. Please let us know if your coming to the area and need information or just to socialize!

Al & Judy

dale farley
10-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the POG Al and Judy. This should be the best $100 investment you make in your Prevost. You will learn many things. Some that you wish you hadn't. Hope you can make it to the next rally.

edsaylor
10-31-2009, 12:57 PM
Al & Judy: Welcome to POG and Prevost. You are going to love both. Prevost builds a fantastic bus, and POG is lots of fun. You can also learn a bunch on this forum. Ask questions any time. You will get several answers---some will even be right! Again , welcome.

lonesome george
10-31-2009, 01:42 PM
Hello Al and Judy and welcome to the POG show and review, lots of help and lots of fun!
I was going to attempt to list the ones to watchout for in this group but the list is tooooo long.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-31-2009, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the asylum. We usually blackball people that are willing to hang around this group, but obviously you managed to slip past our security system.

Looks like the Nevada contingent is growing. Watch our for Darl Wilson and Jim Shoen. They are your neighbors to the north in Reno.

michaeldterry
10-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the asylum, Al & Judy! With some notable exceptions (just kidding), this is a great group of busnuts! I agree with Roadrunner that POG is the best $100 investment you'll make for your Prevost! If you're like Vita and me, you'll find that your Prevost quickly becomes like a member of your family that takes on endearing qualities and characteristics that make her unique and beautiful. Post early and often and don't be intimidated by the old-timers and sheepherders! :p

Alek&Lucia
10-31-2009, 05:43 PM
Hello Al, Hello Judy,

Big welcome ! Also glad to have another H3 on board !
If you got your H3 from Steve at California Coach, than I think that the previous owner of you H3 is also a POG member. Post some photos of your "NEW BABY"

Alek

Ray Davis
10-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Hello Al and Judy,

A group of us in SoCal got together last night. We're tentatively planning a small mini-rally to Vegas in February of next year. Perhaps we can hook up. We were considering as a possible location your resort.

Ray

garyde
10-31-2009, 10:34 PM
Welcome to POG Al and Judy. The easiest way to get started is to just start asking questions. The thing is , we are all learning about these Coaches so don't feel hesitant to ask anything and everything.

jello_jeep
11-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Howdy and welcome aboard...

Hope you enjoy this group of misfits like we do....

truk4u
11-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Welcome Al & Judy, you came to the right place for Prevost owners, hope you have a sense of humor!:cool:

sawdust_128
11-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Hello Al and Judy and welcome to the POG show and review, lots of help and lots of fun!
I was going to attempt to list the ones to watchout for in this group but the list is tooooo long.

George won't tell you because he is right up there near the top of the list. Anyway, welcome aboard and this will be prety good as long as you go into it with low expectations.:D Just think of it as a conversation that occurred at the end of 8 hours of happy hour. I think they call that a pogeritta party.

parksincpp
11-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Hello Al and Judy,

A group of us in SoCal got together last night. We're tentatively planning a small mini-rally to Vegas in February of next year. Perhaps we can hook up. We were considering as a possible location your resort.

Ray

Vegas was going to be one of our suggestions. What date were you thinking?

Welcome Al and Judy, looking foward to meeting you in person.

Ray Davis
11-02-2009, 11:48 AM
At this point it was just several us us "talking", and thinking it would be fun to get together again. Some of the guys are going to rent spots in Indio for the month of March, so February seemed like a good time for a Vegas run.

Haven't looked at the calendar yet to see if there are any other important events around that time, but I'm open to suggested weekend.

I guess maybe it's time to start formalizing this!

Ray

Coloradobus
11-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Judy and Al,

Welcome to our bus family. Hope you enjoy your new coach.

griefer
11-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Hello Al and Judy,

Ray

That would be great! The prices here are very good right now and we're really looking for rallies. Don't hold me to it, but I believe the prices are about $40/night with most all facilities free.

Al

griefer
11-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Hello Al, Hello Judy,

Big welcome ! Also glad to have another H3 on board !
If you got your H3 from Steve at California Coach, than I think that the previous owner of you H3 is also a POG member. Post some photos of your "NEW BABY"

Alek

Hi Alek,

Yes, we got it from Steveand I believe he said the previous owners were POG members. I'll post some pictures as soon as I have a chance.

Thanks for the welcome!!

Al

Ray Davis
11-14-2009, 02:09 AM
Ahh, that must be Jim and Chris' H3, Lilly!