PDA

View Full Version : folding electric bike

craig current
10-19-2009, 09:44 AM
I have a Pedego electric bike for sale that in my opinion is the EASIEST one to fold on the market. It has a 6 speed shifter when you want to pedal or a 599 watt rechargeable motor for going up hills or when you need a rest from pedalling. The seat and handlebars are adjustable and the bike fits easily in the trunk or cargo area of your toad as well as in the storage bays. It gives you the best of both worlds with pedal or electric power at the resorts. If interested, send a reply and I will provide more details. $1395.00:)

truk4u
10-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Craig, welcome aboard.. You would probably get a better response if you posted this in the "For Sale Thread."

Will Garner
10-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Craig,

Welcome aboard. As a new poster you will be chastised somewhere along the way. Oh heck, lets just get it over with. Of course a fellow whose last name is Current would be the owner of an electric bicycle! How shocking.

Don't be discouraged from continuing to post. Look forward to meeting you somewhere down the road.

Will

truk4u
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Craig,

I wasn't chastising you, but Will was!:D

You will know when your being harassed, there will be references to sheep.;)

Now, tell us about your bus or future bus....

Jon Wehrenberg
10-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Welcome to the asylum. You will quickly realize the inmates are running the place and when they are off their meds they fantasize. I can go into details, but if you go back and read the posts you will quickly see there is no room for reality here.

So tell us about the bus. Show us pictures of the bike in the bay.

Richard Barnes
10-20-2009, 11:31 AM
5751 :D

zzzzzzzz

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-20-2009, 11:33 AM
Welcome, Craig and thanks for adding to your list :cool::eek::D

JIM