PDA

View Full Version : Safe

parksincpp
10-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Had our safe combination changed today. Didn't know that it would be so easy. Done in one afternoon by a local locksmith.

dalej
10-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Tell me more... I have had our bus for 11 years and have not seen the inside of it yet. I just know there is a lot of gold in it. :)

We will be in Havasu city in March.

parksincpp
10-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Mine was open and the lid off to the side when we got our bus. I was told alot of owners put the combo in writing under a drawer. But if you have as many drawers in yours as I have in mine that sounds like alot to pull out and look underneath.

I was told it was bolted to the floor and maybe even the frame. Maybe you could unbolt the whole thing by crawling in the bay???????

parksincpp
10-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Where are you going to stay when your in Havasu in March. I want to come by and pick up my share of your gold. (Treasure Finders Fee)

dalej
10-06-2009, 07:42 AM
We used to stay at the Islander but last year we stayed at the Beachcomber and liked it because of the free use of those nice boat slips. We are going to be in site 10 I'm pretty sure.

parksincpp
10-06-2009, 12:14 PM
September and March are my favorite months on Lake Havasu. September because most of the crowds are gone and we have the lake to ourselves and it's still warm water. March because it's nice enough to spend the whole day on the water, the anticapation of warmer weather, and we watch the Blue Heron wintering near Havasu Springs. We are usually out in our boat 10 to 11months a year here because of the mild winters. A couple hours here or there on a sunny afternoon.