PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Dissappointment

GDeen
10-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Have to miss the rally due to family concerns. Very dissappointing to miss meeting everyone and getting up the learning curve on our machines. There will be a next time.

Any chance someone could video the under the bus seminar and Jon's electrical talk? I would be happy to pay all cost for production and dvds? As good as it would be for those of us not able to be there, even those in attendance would likely want a copy for reference. Would be an excellent resource for all POG'rs.

Any takers or ideas?

rahangman
10-01-2009, 11:24 AM
We are in the same situation as Gordon & Jennifer. With a family member in ICU we cannot make the POG's for our First Time. Disappointing but, as Gordon says, there will be another. I will share with Gordon the Production Costs especially concerning CC information. Go for it, have a great time.

MangoMike
10-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Poggers,

Sorry you're unable to attend POG 8.

As per JDUB's request I plan on Video taping the under bus session.

mm

jello_jeep
10-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Ditto on the "sorry you can't make it"...

I was looking forward to swapping fishing lies with Mr Deen, I was practicing, as I thought I would need it to try and out do a "Texas" fishing story ;)

rahangman
10-01-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm not Gordon, but fishin tales work here in NW Arkansas. My fishin buddy (brother in law) is swingin over to his "Huntin" mode, so I am just going to wait til I feel like goin it alone...unless catching a new tool box full of tools fills the void.

GDeen
10-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Mike - that is a little salve for the wound - please let us know how to get a copy of the video.

JJ - will get practiced up for the next rodeo on my fishin lies.

Rodger - best of luck with your family member in ICU.

All - "bitter" sounds a little extreme in retrospect:eek: In any case, you get the picture, hate to miss the event and all those acres of stainless.

edsaylor
10-01-2009, 05:07 PM
I notified Jim Skiff a couple of days ago that we were not going to be able to make the trip.. I had really been looking forward to being with all of you, but unfortunately won't be able to be with you at the rally. Hope all of you have a really great rally and lots of fun. Will look forward to a mini-rally in Port St. Lucie this winter.

sawdust_128
10-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Very unfortunate that all of you can't be here. I hope all the issues impacting your attendance are resolved to your best. I hope it works out better for you next rally.

phorner
10-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Sorry to hear that you fellow POGers won't be able to make it. Sure was looking forward to seeing you!

Ed, we'll see ya in Port St. Lucie soon...

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Sorry you guys will not be able to attend, you will be missed.

Hope everything gets better on the home front. See you down the road.

JIM :)

Journeyone144
10-02-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm leaving for Fl. on the 4th of Oct..feel really bad I can't do the OK Rally..and have one can't miss Get Together in Fort White, Fl..Nov.13th to 16th..Nothing else I can't change dates for..
I'd love to make this mini Rally in Port St. Lucie..Please send dates to>>
Journeyone144@yahoo.com
Hugs Always Viv...

I notified Jim Skiff a couple of days ago that we were not going to be able to make the trip.. I had really been looking forward to being with all of you, but unfortunately won't be able to be with you at the rally. Hope all of you have a really great rally and lots of fun. Will look forward to a mini-rally in Port St. Lucie this winter.