PDA

View Full Version : We Should Remember

tdelorme
10-01-2009, 07:09 AM
It is so important that the older people not forget this and the younger ones be informed.

General Eisenhower Warned Us

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet.. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the,6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priestsWho were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beat, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.
How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center .

'NEVER HAPPENED'

.because it offends some Muslim in the U.S.???

Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE...

SOMEONE HAD TO PAY FOR It

If you can read this...thank a teacher.
If you can read this in English.....thank a veteran.
God Bless America !

jello_jeep
10-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Right on Ted!
And we seem to be collectively standing in line to give away what our ancestors paid a dear price for.
I don't get it, but then I am but a simple purveyor of electronics.

michaeldterry
10-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Right on Ted!
And we seem to be collectively standing in line to give away what our ancestors paid a dear price for.
I don't get it, but then I am but a simple purveyor of electronics.

I don't get it either, Warren! I'm appalled and scared half to death about how quickly the America that our ancestors paid so dearly to give us is slipping away! :eek:

jimblu
10-01-2009, 08:49 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/holocaust.asp

jello_jeep
10-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Snopes may be correct on this, I don't know... Did see a tv documentary a while back on snopes though...

It is not some team of investigators or PHD types or whatever...

Its some guy and his wife... Forget what his day job is...

They are left wing types too, so not sure if they tend to slant stuff of not, just pointing out that snopes is not necessarily the gold standard of the truth..

sawdust_128
10-01-2009, 11:28 PM
The fact that we currently exist in such a state that would make the concept of this plausible is truely disturbing.