PDA

View Full Version : Wishing All POGers a Great Rally

redliteal
09-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I unfortunately broke my ankle 2 weeks ago and with all the time on my hands I was between the TV and the Internet. Needless to say I have read every post (I mean every post) on this forum and I am truly amazed at the content and thoughtfulness of those who have contributed. My own limited experience with respect to Coaches are restricted to MCIs but I must say I have a much better appreciation of the Prevost Coach....and this machine seems to be an equal if not better suited to the Conversion market. Finally, I want to wish all those attending the POG rally a great time (take lots of pictures). I truly wish I could attend....but I have yet to acquire a Prevost (I will have one....one day). Cheers everyone.

merle&louise
09-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear about your ankle; hope it heals quickly.

You don't have to have a Prevost or any motorhome for that matter to attend a rally - we would just like to meet you and help you spend some of your money (just kidding). Come to the next rally after your ankle heals up and take a look around. There are buses in all price ranges and colors and styles.

Thanks for posting.:D

rfoster
09-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Fractured ankle - thats no excuse, you must have approval to miss the rally.

The approver was fired weeks ago. So now what are you gonna do?

All kidding aside- sorry to hear about your fracture. I went thru that back in June when mother nature tore up my awnings and I fell off a ladder - it hurt like hell. Got the awnings fixed yesterday by Zip Dee. Tonight we are in the campground of HWH leveling systems in Iowa to have the "Toolman Jim Keller's bus checked out. Then we are Western bound and ultimately will wind up in OKC.

Come when you can.

HarborBus
09-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Allan, sorry to hear about your ankle, that must be reeeeeally painful. We are not able to attend the rally either due to prior commitments:mad:. I to hope everyone has a great time and we'll be sure to make the next one. Good luck on your search for that perfect Prevost Allan.

michaeldterry
09-24-2009, 12:47 PM
We are unable to attend the OKC rally due to Vita's work schedule (Hey - one of us has to work for a living to pay the bills!), but we do wish all attendees a fabulous time! We're actually quite jealous of all of you who are able to attend - but we'll get over it. :p

Be safe! Hopefully we'll be able to make the next POG rally to meet more of you.

mike kerley
09-24-2009, 01:03 PM
We second what Michael just said so well. We will really miss seeing everyone, but know a great time will be had by all.

Now, back to work!

Gary & Peggy Stevens
09-24-2009, 11:38 PM
I unfortunately broke my ankle 2 weeks ago and with all the time on my hands I was between the TV and the Internet.

Peg fractured her foot, and is in a Non Walking Cast. Instead of her crutches, I found her a "NeeBop" cart to roll around on. I rented it, for a month, and she loves it, just thought you might like to look into one for yourself?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10728132

Gary S.