PDA

View Full Version : Prevost Info on CD

Bill Price
09-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Where can I find a CD with all the Prevost manuals and etc on them? I would like to be able to leave all the orginal manuals at home while traveling.

Thanks

Ray Davis
09-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Bill,

That sounds like a great thing, but I've never personally heard of such a product. You can get several manuals online in PDF format from the Prevost website, and copy those to a CD.

They do have their parts program available on CD, and on the web as well. I think it's called CatViewer

Ray

phorner
09-17-2009, 02:07 PM
I have used the CatBase Viewer and it certainly does contain an amazing amount of information. It will even let you narrow down your search to your VIN number range.

However, since I don't frequently use it, it always takes me a while (sometimes a LONG while) to find what I'm looking for.

Good software anyway :)

Jon Wehrenberg
09-17-2009, 02:30 PM
JDUB passed out discs at one of our rallies. I use them when I am at the computer, but I also have the real thing.

When you are on the road is exactly when you want the manuals. If you have to do any service and want a reference I cannot imagine being under the bus refering to the manual on my computer. I would rather get greae all over the pages of a manual.

Bill Price
09-19-2009, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the information.