PDA

View Full Version : New Newell Member

Loc
09-16-2009, 08:59 PM
I know the intro says this is a safe haven for new members to introduce themselves, but to Skiff, JDUB and the new POG member that drives a Newell - BITE ME! Statute 23, Section 5, Subsection 4 of the US Code Annotated states that it is illegal to knowingly interfere with a government employee in the discharge of his or her duties or work responsibilities. Interfere is further defined as wasting their time with needless requests or practical jokes. I have a call into the FBI and the Federal Marshalls with your names. Sleep well in OKC my boys.

Welcome Reagan.

merle&louise
09-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Welcom Reagan, great to have you in POG. These guys and gals are the greatest: they'll give you advice and help your spend your money!:D
You won't find a better group anywhere.

Gald to have you aboard!

P.S. Try to get Sherbie, Allen, Al, and Travis to join POG.

Jerry Winchester
09-17-2009, 11:10 AM
I hope it is a Newell with a plastic shield.

Welcome New Newell Dude Reagan - Don't let Loc's bromance get in the way of you having some fun here. He's like that with all the new guys.....

merle&louise
09-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Karl Blade has a strick rule: no plastic shields!

Jon Wehrenberg
09-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Karl Blade is a smart man.

Reagan Sirmons
09-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Betty and I look forward to being in OKC. The American General "policimo" (Loc ) is hard to say no to. Thanks especially to Jim Skiff and his attentive work to make this meeting a success. I personally enjoyed the e-mails but some people can't take a joke. At least Loc is speaking to me again. Is that good? RS

Loc
09-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Hey that is government employee to you. It's okay Reagan. Don't worry about JDUB, he will get used to your jokes.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Welcome Reagan. We look forward to meeting you. If you are as great a guy as Tuga we probably won't even make too much fun of your choice of coach.

BTW, we know you Newell guys say that you drive "coaches" while we drive "buses". Just remember however in OKC we will outnumber you guys.

BTW, it is customary for new members to provide all other attendees at a rally with a free gift. Just to give you a hint, the last gift we received from a new member was a gold money clip with a brand new $100 bill.

lonesome george
09-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Reagan, welcome to this little slice of crazy.
Heck I've got an Angola and they let me be a member.

merle&louise
09-21-2009, 08:21 PM
Reagan,

I must warn you that after a few days in OKC in the middle of all of the polished, gleaming stainless steel you will have a strange feeling come over you! It is called MPD: Mad Prevost Disease! No matter what you do - no matter who you talk to - you are going to find yourself wanting one of those beautiful s.s. buses. Then, you are going to start thinking; you know I would like to try one of those buses next time I buy. Maybe I'll start looking tonight!

Then Loc will offer to let you drive his XL II and you will be so excited that you won't know what to say (all I could think of to say was there isn't enough leg room).

If you survive the test drive, the next test will come when Jon Wehrenberg shows you his Liberty. Try not to drool on the stainless; he takes offense to that kind of behavior. As you are walking around inside (he keeps the registration papers in the glove box) you will have a tendency to grab the title, pull a gun on Jon, and force him to sign the title over to you.

Glad you are coming to OKC. You're going to really like these guys & gals.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
09-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey Reagan, don't forget to Update your Posting signature line on this site, so we can keep you and Tuga seperate from the others. :D

Are you bringing your stacker with the new red vette in it to OKC?

See you soon.

Gary L Stevens

Ray
10-30-2009, 05:05 PM
How do we prove to Explorer Insurance that we are a member of POG?

Jon Wehrenberg
10-30-2009, 06:41 PM
If they won't accept you are member #339, tell them you'll send Skiffer after them.

They have access to this site. Tell them to look you up in the member's list. I'm not joking.