PDA

View Full Version : Prevost customer service...GREAT!

Mark3101
09-16-2009, 10:55 AM
As some of you know, I emailed Prevost for some build and warranty info on a coach my wife and I are looking at. I sent the email at about 8:00 PM Monday and got the first response back about 8:00 AM Tuesday from Mr. Maurice Gagne who answered the questions on the build sheet by sending it to me.

He forwarded the warranty part to a Mr. Demers, who got back to me after hours at about 8:00 PM the same day. He was able to answer everything I needed to know as well.

Now that is what I call service. I don't think I have ever had a mfg. get me what I needed so fast.

Hats off to both of them and to Prevost.

michaeldterry
09-16-2009, 10:58 AM
As some of you know, I emailed Prevost for some build and warranty info on a coach my wife and I are looking at. I sent the email at about 8:00 PM Monday and got the first responce back about 8:00 AM Tuesday from Mr. Maurice Gagne who answered the questions on the build sheet by sending it to me.

He forwarded the warranty part to a Mr. Demers, who got back to me after hours at about 8:00 PM the same day. He was able to answer everything I needed to know as well.

Now that is what I call service. I don't think I have ever had a mfg. get me what I needed so fast.

Hats off to both of them and to Prevost.

Now all that's left to do is pull the trigger on the deal and make that magnificent machine yours! :D Good luck and many happy miles once you acquire her!