PDA

View Full Version : New member

wowens
09-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi , This is the first thread we have posted , we are new to the forum and very inexperinced at using the sites . We have been in Prevosts since 1989 and have taken delivery of a new Liberty H345 S/2 Elegant Lady # 704.
We have had 4 other Libertys , all XL2's which I became very familiar with.

I am finding there are considerable differences in the two hopefuly it won't take long to where to go when the gremlins attack.

GDeen
09-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi Wilton and Tommie - welcome to POG! Sounds like a great bus.

What made you move from the XLII to the H3 shell? There have been a number of discussions contrasting the differences between the 2.

wowens
09-14-2009, 05:23 PM
We liked the way this coach was finished and the layout and made the change based on that alone . Hope we don't change our minds caue we are probably married to this one!

tdelorme
09-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the forum you guys. We (Texans) now outnumber any other state in numbers of members. Having owned as many buses as you have I'm thinking you will be more help than most of us. We have plenty of BS (Does not stand for Bus Sense) but little else. Try and make the OKC rally, you get a damage/harassment pass on your first rally.
Glad to have you all.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the asylum. We will answer all of your questions, and on certain rare occasions may actually provide an answer that might be correct.

But not to worry. You have Troy and Bill to answer the real questions. Over here we just fake it.

Come to the rallys and meet the folks that populate this place. Just be aware you may need to bring your sheep shears because we have a few in this group that think every coach needs its own sheep herd.

GDeen
09-14-2009, 06:10 PM
We liked the way this coach was finished and the layout and made the change based on that alone . Hope we don't change our minds caue we are probably married to this one!

My wife claims I married to my first bus.:rolleyes:

jack14r
09-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Wilton,I purchased your 2005 from Gary P and met you at Liberty 2 years ago,Gary said that you were looking at a new coach,congrats on your purchase.I loved your 05 coach but I wanted some other things that it didn't have so I bought #657 last June and it has been very good,I will use it about 70 nights this year.I sold your stacker trailer and just ordered a new ATC(I must be crazy) 30 foot stacker.Hope to see you and Tommy again and do enjoy your new Liberty!!!

garyde
09-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Welcome to POG. Its the site where you can ask for anything, and get just about anything in the way of an answer. Congradulations on your Liberty.

Loc
09-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Welcome to POG. It is great to have another Texas member and an addition to the greater Houston contingent.

MangoMike
09-15-2009, 10:22 AM
WOWem,

H3 the only way to go.

Welcome to POG.

Mango Mike

wowens
09-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Thank's for the welcome, hope to see you folks along the way.

michaeldterry
09-16-2009, 10:56 AM
WOWem,

H3 the only way to go.

Welcome to POG.

Mango Mike

Wilton and Tommie -

Ditto: all the welcome messages! However, as much as I respect Mango's opinion regarding the H3, there is nothing quite as beautiful as the classic stainless look of the XL! :cool: Bottom line - you'll know "the one" when you see her and, as long as you and the "boss" agree that she's the one, you simply can't go wrong regardless of which "style" you choose! A Prevost is a Prevost is a Prevost and they are all magnificent machines! :D