PDA

View Full Version : DFW area Prevost Service?

fixrim
09-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Need a new RV service place. My previous guy retired, and when we got the Prevost, we tried the factory repair place here, but our results on many items have been less than satisfactory. Anyone have a good local guy they can recommened that does a little bit of everything? Primarily looking for trim, electrical, etc. Not heavy mechanical

Gary & Peggy Stevens
09-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Bob, there is a new FULL SERVICE RV storage, wash, service center, somewhere around the Lewisville, TX. area. If I am not mistaken 2 of the Buddy Gregg Service mgrs. went over to run the place. I am sorry I can't remember the name of the storage facility, but it might be worth time checking out?

Gary S.

tdelorme
09-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Bob, Paul Davis at Mr. Oliver's will take care of all the items you mention. He has an inhouse guy for most everything but upholstery. For that kind of work he has a local Mexican trim shop guy that is first class. If you do need heavy mechanical, he will send you to a local Detroit Diesel certified shop that is also as good as it gets. Well worth the drive up there.
http://www.mrolivers.com/Web_03_RV_Coaches.html

JIM CHALOUPKA
09-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Bob, I purchased my bus from Mr. Oliver's and the facility is to be recommended.

I have forgotten, what is your bus conversion?

JIM

lloyd&pamela
09-09-2009, 09:53 AM
We need to have a gen exhaust bracket replaced (broken by tree root while dry camping in NM) is Mr Olivers a good place for that or is there some place else in DFW area?

We were going to leave the bus in DFW for three weeks while we fly to LA and back home to NS for a few weeks.

JIM CHALOUPKA
09-09-2009, 10:02 AM
I can't answer that Lloyd, maybe Ted can?
I would however feel comfortable leaving the bus at Mr Oliver's over DFW. They know how to do things right and will do what they say. Don't know if they have room or not. Give them a call and ask.

JIM

lloyd&pamela
09-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanks Jim.