PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a bus photo...

lloyd&pamela
09-07-2009, 04:20 PM
We are now in the Tetons and heading to Yellowstone NP next week. Will post the new photo galleries when we get to a fast wifi connection.

Until then, we finally got a photo of the bus and jeep with a great back ground. Wish the lite was better but it is on the right side of the bus for once.

Also added a link in our signature that shows our gps location. We are #7011.

michaeldterry
09-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Beautiful! (And the scenery ain't bad either!) :p

lloyd&pamela
09-07-2009, 04:58 PM
I am dying to post the Teton photos we had some wonderful light and extraordinary vistas.

Maybe just a taste...

dale farley
09-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Lloyd, Some beautiful shots. We've been in Jackson since Saturday with some friends of ours from Yellowstone. He had some serious surgery, and we are here to support them since they have no family in the area.

lloyd&pamela
09-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Dale thanks. We are in Colter Bay Village at the top of Grand Teton NP. We head into Yellowstone Thursday morning. Hope your friend is doing well. Look forward to seeing you in OKC. If you are up this way give us a call. I have conference calls in the morning Tuesday and Wednesday. Best to you and Paulette,
Lloyd and Pamela

bonhall41
09-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

truk4u
09-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Lloyd,

Your pictures have the King all worked up and he can't sleep at night.;) Keep up the good work...

rfoster
09-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Thats right -can't hardly sit still. Those photos are really inviting and tempting.

I know of a couple more folks that are getting really anxious about hitting the road to OKC rally via Lloyd and Pamela's appetizing -tantalizing-beautiful photos.

Keep up the good work Lloyd and Pamela - they are truly beautiful scenes.

lloyd&pamela
09-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks guys, look forward to seeing everyone in OKC.

tdelorme
09-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Lloyd you are just about to get a handle on that picture taking. They look like picture post cards to me and the only problem I have is that we're not there.
I sure wish you and Dale J. would put together a little informal seminar in OKC on the basic rules for taking those great shots.
I think I may upgrade my equipment. Darn 110 film is sure hard to find lately and don't even talk about the flash bulbs.

dalej
09-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Lloyd,

Your photos look great! I always enjoy your posts from your travels.

dale farley
09-12-2009, 12:10 PM
LLoyd, They had to medivac our friend to Chicago, so we're back in Yellowstone. If you come by the Fishing Bridge Store, stop in and see us.
We're there Mon-Fri from about 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

lloyd&pamela
09-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Dale and Paulette,
Great visiting with both of you last night. Thank you for going to the effort to find us. WE look forward to talking with you more in OKC and may stop by on teh way to FL this winter.

hhoppe
09-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Lloyd & Pamela
Keep up the good work, we are enjoying your very exceptional photography. Pamela : This April Shirley and I took a North Sea Cruise starting in Copenhagen with stops in Scotland, Iceland, Greenland, Corner Brook Newfoundland, Gasp'e Quebec, Halifax, Nova Scotia. We were supposed to stop & St. John and St. Pierre but Huricane Bill was do to arrive the same day, so the diversion to the North side of N.L. We finished in New York. We got a slight taste of your home area, but we want to return with the bus and do a complete discovery.:):)

lloyd&pamela
09-13-2009, 10:42 PM
Harry we are so glad you had an opportunity to visit NS. Did you see Peggy's Cove, it is high on the tourist list? It would be nice to have a POG tour of NS someday.