PDA

View Full Version : ISRI Seat Question

LarryB
08-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Anyone have a manual for the ISRI seat. I don't and my seat is not working the way [I Think] it should.

To use the 'shock absorber mode [vertical] I flip the shock lever and nothing happens. When I apply air with the lever labeled 'STOP' I get lots of air and the seat raises full travel. Turning off the Stop lever dumps the air and the seat lowers to the stops, no intermediate position. I thought I should be able to stop the seat in vertical travel at some point and have it 'bounce up and down' with the movement of the coach.

Thanks for the help.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
08-27-2009, 05:27 PM
check out their website to see if you can fine what you are looking for.

http://www.isriusa.com/products.htm

MangoMike
08-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Larry,

When I first got the H3 I thought I also had a malfunction with the same seat.

I was wrong. It's very tempermental.

I'm doing this from memory. The first lever, closest to the front, locks the air in or completely dumps it.

The second lever allows some cushioning.

The 3 or 4 is the tricky one. You have to just slightly move it to add some air and the seat will come up, but not to full height. It's like filling a balloon half way, too much and the seat goes full up.

As much as that seat probably cost it shouldn't be so finikey.

Hope this helps,

Mike

...and no I don't have a manual.

Kenneth Brewer
08-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Hope you guys are going to OKC, because my ISRI doesn't appear to have what you are talking about. I think. Cannot defeat the air cushion feature with any lever or button I can determine, I asked about that at Liberty, and was given the impression that wasn't a feature (on the one I have). The first button/rocker switch on the right side of the seat toward the front is pneumatic and inflates one of two lumbar cushions, as does the second.

LarryB
08-28-2009, 12:09 AM
Mike, I got it figured out, just as you said. I was just to deliberate it, I needed to us a bit of finesse.
Gary, thanks for the info on the web site.

Jon Wehrenberg
08-28-2009, 07:22 AM
Ken, I think Liberty uses electric / pneumatic seats. We can adjust it using the chrome buttons, then adjust the air bladders for back support, but we get what we get with the air suspension. I think.