PDA

View Full Version : Wildlife At The Castle

Jamie Bradford
08-23-2009, 11:44 PM
As General George Armstrong Custer once said :

"These Varmints must die....................."

truk4u
08-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Ya see folks, this is exactly what happens when you invite Jamie to your house and he stays up late at night. We're having this great mini POG rally at the King's Castle, pictures to follow, and Roger let the rif raf join in. Yesterday morning as I walked past Jamie's bus, he nails me at the door with the following conversation:

Hey Truk, I need new belts for the CC OTR, what are the numbers?
Don't remember, but we'll look it up.

Hey Truk, what do I do about a mouse?
Get a new one, I says.

No no, it's the furry kind and he's eating my dash wires.
It won't matter, your dash is going to quit anyway I says.

I'm in trouble, Debbie's pissed and she's standing on the couch!
You shouldn't scare poor Deb, shoot the mouse I says.

Should I go to Walgreens and get a PITA friendly trap?
No, here's my Glock..

Wait, I'll catch it and release it in the Kings garage.
Sounds good to me, he'll be proud to save your furry thing.

And now the poor mouse is dead with a broken neck.:eek:

The end.

JIM KELLER
08-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Man o man. So did that critter travel there with them or did it come onboard at the Castle. Looks like Jamie can be appointed the official POG Trapper.

For those of us that were not able to attend share some of the weekend festitivities. I'm sure this was not the highlight at the King's Castle !

Jon Wehrenberg
08-24-2009, 09:25 AM
If Jamie traps enough of them (in his coach that Truk sold him) he can get enough pelts to make a fine fur coat for Debbie.

He didn't want to use the shotgun in the coach to get the little fella because he did not want to ruin the fur.

BrianE
08-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Hey Jamie. For only $49.95 a year, you can own an official POG Mole Cam. Guaranteed to alert you to the presence of moles, mice or lurking sheep herders. Buy one now and get absolutely free, one each, tanned mole skin.