PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Quanah, Texas

Bill Price
08-03-2009, 06:12 PM
I am enjoying all of the tech. Information I see on the Forum. This is for the most part great information.

My wife and I are on our Second Prevost, the first one a 1996 Vogue, Our current Prevost is a 2001 Liberty with approx 54,000 miles.

The current one was purchased from Liberty in Florida. It was a very positive experience. The sales and Svc people were excellent. One of the most impressive things I find is the product knowledge of the Liberty Svc people. These people know there products!! I cant say this for most converters. When you call Liberty with a question you talk to a human. A human you can understand and a human with actual answers. That is a rare experience in todays world. If a call back is in order you will get called in a timely fashion. Troy Moody "svc manager" and his Florida staff are top notch.

We are looking forward to one of the future POG meetings and meeting its members.

Jim Skiff
08-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Troy is recognized as one of the top techs in the industry.

Liberty stands by their products and service.

Jim

Will Garner
08-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Bill,

Let me be the first to say Welcome Aboard. Hope to see you in OKC. Best I can tell this will be the rally with the most members present. Good time to meet all of your "kin folks!"

Jerry Winchester
08-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Welcome Bill Price.

We transited the fair city of Quanah a few weeks back on our return from the NP Tour. We overnighted in the city park in Wichita Falls which was a delightful surprise.

Enjoy the Liberty and the sheep that come with them.

garyde
08-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Hi Bill. I met Troy when I purchased my Coach from Liberty. In the last 3 years he has always been available for questions, advise, and anythig else can't figure out. Enjoy your Liberty and welcome .

tdelorme
08-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Welcome to POG, Bill. You live in a great part of the world. I do believe that some of the best folks God ever made live in West Texas. See you down the road.

truk4u
08-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Welcome aboard Bill, hope you can make it to OKC..;)

edsaylor
08-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Welcome Bill: You will enjoy POG very much. I have had Liberty coaches since 2001 and can assure you that Liberty has the finest quality coaches and the best service available anywhere. Troy Moody has never failed to answer any question I have ever had, and he never makes you feel bad even when you ask a stupid question. You will love the Liberty experience.

aggies09
08-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Bill,

Welcome aboard. I echo your sentiments on Troy Moody and most of the folks at Liberty. They really do know their stuff. I am a little south of you down in Abilene. If you ever pass through, give me a yell............

You will find this group to be a very valuable resource for you for all things Prevost.

Jon Wehrenberg
08-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Welcome to the asylum Bill. It is good to see another fine Liberty owner join our ranks. When the owners of other conversions gang up on us because we have the best it is a comfort knowing if we can close ranks we withstand their envious assaults.

Ask any questions you have and if we don't know the answer we will make one up.

Ignore JDUB. He is often off his meds and when that happens there is no controlling him.

Come to OKC. You will not regret it.

michaeldterry
08-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Welcome to POG, Bill! You'll find it to be the best $10 you ever spent! :p