PDA

View Full Version : Millenium

Joe Cannarozzi
07-29-2009, 10:16 PM
How many active current or previous owners do we have out there?

How many buses a year do they convert?

How long have they been in biz?

I know nipplenuts Mr.duel identity has or had one and Deb has one.

JIM CHALOUPKA
07-30-2009, 06:47 AM
And Loc................

rmboies
07-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Joe,

Message from Bob:

We have had two Millenniums. Terry and Chris Farrell are POG members and they purchased the 2003 we had for sale. I am not sure if the Klauses have joined POG but they have a 2009 they purchased directly from Millennium. Someone else on the forum has a 2004 as well, I think?

Millennium really seems to be progressive with their engineering and their electrical systems. They are also very weight conscious--using lightweight high-end products to keep their interior quality high without adding tons of weight. Craftsmanship is great and the service department is very supportive. You can literally call Brian anytime and he never seems rushed and will do his best to help you. They seem to average one sale a month and have several on order and under production. Not positive but I think they opened up for business in the late 90's or early 2000's. One of the few convertors who seem to be weathering the economic storm. Just had new roof airs installed so have the latest scoop.......Oh, and customer service has greatly improved in the past year.

Bob--05

truk4u
07-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Millennium does a great job and have been supporters of POG for some time and were present at POG 1!;)

grantracy
07-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Thought I should weigh in. I am not a Millenium owner, however they have been providing service and support for my Vantare for the past year and I am very pleased.I agree with Bob about Brian. There is no question if I was in the market I would consider them first.

Joe Cannarozzi
07-31-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks everyone. I had a chance to talk with a salesman last night too. Guess they are up in Traverse City Michigan at their annual rally.

lloyd&pamela
07-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Joe are you coming to OKC? We met a guy with a Millennium and introduced him to POG and recommended he come to OKC rally.