PDA

View Full Version : My New Tow Car

jello_jeep
07-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Here is my new toad....

Think the chp's will notice I am over length? And the rats at ORA even made me rent a second lot for it! Ridiculous !!

flyu2there
07-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Warren,

http://www.oklord.com/bus/

Here is a perfect match for that aging pimp-o-rama limo; I guarantee that if you slap that limo on the back of this bus you will not only be overlength in California but every other state as well :D

Now, mind you, this bus looks as if the interior was designed by a Buddhist Monk on a tight budget and does show some signs of neglect here and there, however for a tool-a-holic should not be a problem.

Will Garner
07-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Warren,

Hello Jello!

Hey as long as you are going to use that there Limo Toad for motorsports it would not be an illegal length here in NC. Our politicos in Raleigh are giving serious consideration to a bill that will allow a total length of 90 feet:eek: for tow and towed vehicle so long as the towed vehicle is going to be used for motorsports purposes.

In other words vendors with buses want to be able to tow their equally long merchandise trailers behind them. Our POLs are concerned the motorsports business would leave NC for other promised lands, like Kalifornia!, if they don't pass this bill.

I'm glad they are spending their time and my money addressing these pressing needs instead of passing a new budget bill!

truk4u
07-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Here's the real tow car..

garyde
07-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Hi Warren. Does your tow have a jacuzzi? Man, that Bus is a death trap! I'd hate to be in the back during an emergency.

Joe Cannarozzi
07-10-2009, 11:38 PM
I bet it is HEAVY.

What a bunch of slobs.

If you didn't notice they did clean up. They took out the ginni pigs and the bird cages.:D

sawdust_128
07-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Jello: As long as you're going that route, why don't you get a long stretch limo?

jello_jeep
07-11-2009, 01:49 AM
To feel the LOVE from all my admirers....

Truk, you can borrow the limo on Sundays to go to MCd's for the Sunday cheeseburger special!