PDA

View Full Version : Executive Coach

Terry J. Sturgis
07-09-2009, 09:46 AM
I have seen a couple of coaches advertised on E-bay and other places that say "Executive Coach".
What catagory does Executive Coach fit into, Converters such as Royal, Liberty, Country Coach, etc. or does it mean a type of bus such as entertainer, motorhome, seated?
The knowledge you all share on this forum is a great help to us Newbie's. Thanks!

BUSTER
07-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Executive was a brand of RV based in California. It was well thought of at the time. It went out of business years ago.:)

Darrell McCarley
07-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Executive Coach, Fox River Grove, Il. converted Prevost coaches from the mid 80's to early 90's. Well constructed with many features found on more modern coaches.

Terry J. Sturgis
07-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the info. Buyers in training hanging out at the POG site. My wife is the hard sell (interior), it's my job to know the difference between an 8V-92 and a series 60. Once again, THANKS!

Jon Wehrenberg
07-10-2009, 01:05 PM
While there can be no doubt the Series 60 is a clear preference over an 8V92, especially due to the improved mileage, I'll be a lot of folks in POG would not let the engine be a deal breaker if the right coach showed up.

There were no 45 footers with an 8V92.

dalej
07-10-2009, 01:17 PM
It was my understanding that some coach's converted as an executive style coach had less living area and more space for doing business on the road.

When you see a bus that says executive in the description, look at the interior photos really good before you make the trip to see it.

I thought that there were entertainer, executive, motor home and tour bus's out there.

Loc
07-10-2009, 01:45 PM
"There were no 45 footers with an 8V92"

Except for the entertainer coaches that were made before 94-95.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-10-2009, 05:08 PM
I thought about that after I posted Loc and should have said motorhome conversions. Thanks for the correction.

Exacutive, just so there is no question was a converter like Angola, American, Pacific, were at the same time. Their coaches were said to be very good quality and were motorhome configurations. Every now and then one pops up for sale.