PDA

View Full Version : Truk Man Selling Out!

jello_jeep
07-08-2009, 04:04 PM
As you can see here, the Truk Man, acting as his own agent, is trying his hand at selling some of his own real estate....

Nice job Truk!!!

phorner
07-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Now that's just not right......

Everybody knows you can get 4 loughts out of 4.5 achers :D

Jon Wehrenberg
07-08-2009, 06:58 PM
CA is broke and issuing IOU's. So to raise more money it is screwing with more smog regs to chase even more people away. And then the internet shows how a CA educated realtor from Hemet sells property there.

All I can say is when the last of you finally figures out it is time to get the hell out of the state, please turn off the light.

lonesome george
07-08-2009, 07:39 PM
I remember a bill board in the middle seventies on I-5 in Seattle that read "THE LAST ONE OUT TURN OUT THE LIGHTS", I think we got thru that. But then again, I live in Indiana now and I'm posting this in the dark!

truk4u
07-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Geez, the Jeep finally wakes up and lobs a grenade at Truk for no apparent reason, trying to disguise the actual property for sale next to his house. Here's the REAL sign stuck in Jeep's neighbor's yard...

sawdust_128
07-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Now that's just not right......

Everybody knows you can get 4 loughts out of 4.5 achers :D

No! No! No! That's 3, 1-acher loughts and each one has to have a hafnacher lought sailed wiff it for alterior engerny motiffs.:rolleyes:

jello_jeep
07-09-2009, 12:05 PM
No reason???

With you there is a presumption of guilt, as well as both probable and reasonable cause for any type of strike, grenades or otherwise!:p

You didn't tell the folks you live on the other side of that guy, I think he is talking about YOU@

Geez, the Jeep finally wakes up and lobs a grenade at Truk for no apparent reason, trying to disguise the actual property for sale next to his house. Here's the REAL sign stuck in Jeep's neighbor's yard...

jello_jeep
07-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Geez Jon, you must have a lot of spare time, you even researched the prefix to see what city the number was in! Most impressive...

CA is broke and issuing IOU's. So to raise more money it is screwing with more smog regs to chase even more people away. And then the internet shows how a CA educated realtor from Hemet sells property there.

All I can say is when the last of you finally figures out it is time to get the hell out of the state, please turn off the light.

Jon Wehrenberg
07-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey jello,

I was reading posts about how the Golden State was self destructing and then that post showed up, so out of curiosity I wanted to see where the author of those words was from.

It took all of about 5 seconds for Google to give me the guys's name and address and to identify him as a realtor. It all fit in with the other crap about CA that has been flying around.

If you guys from CA finally wise up and move (like we did when we bailed out of NY) leave the whackos behind. There is no sense punishing other states with those attitudes.

flyu2there
07-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Just read where the major banks that were cashing the IOU's from California have decided to quit doing that after tomorrow; they (BOA, Wells) had announced that they would cash them thru the end of the month.....reeling in that 3.5% promise and due date of 1 October provided by the State Treasurer.

Outta get real good now............

Jerry Winchester
07-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Since Jeep kicked this off, some of my favorite Krakman items from the past.

Jerry Winchester
07-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I did see this at the post office.......

jello_jeep
07-09-2009, 07:53 PM
True classics Jdub! Like watching re runs of Andy Griffith, just timeless !!!

Jon, the realtor is having a bit of a spoof, but we thought it was funny for sure..

We have master plans for leaving CA, but the good ship Kelly Jo has a little while longer to retire (only working on year 31 so far) so I would say in the next several years we will be motating ....

Found our winter place in Lake Havasu City AZ, now looking for a summer place... ID, MT, WY, up thatta way... But then we have not traveled too far East before.... Seeing the view from Jon's hideout looked pretty inviting too..

Maybe we can summer with them ;)

hhoppe
07-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Jon ain't no way I'm giving up in CA. and movin to tenentsee. Ya'll can have your brass monkey winters and hot humid summers. Sides that i'd have to larn a new langwich ta get along thar. Nah if people stayed and fought it out to make the needed changes instead of cut and run we could get our country back.

Will Garner
07-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Harry,

That sticking to fight it out is how the South lost the war. If they had gone more more deviously about the fighting they may have won the war. Then you would need a passport to get into Tenneessee and the other twelve States! Now that is unlike the waves of Hispanic peoples rolling into the "Golden State!" Feds won't go after them because they are becoming a big voting block. The Feds are bailing on a program that notifies ICE agents when an "undocumented" is found during a traffic stop (read crash). Life is beginning to suck in more than just California.

Later ... I'm about to loose my dinner!