PDA

View Full Version : Dan's soup kitchen

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
07-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Ok Dan, now that you are feeling better, confess up and tell the truth. Did Jo make you eat all the left over food that was in the refrig/freezer while the bus was out of the shed and not plugged in?:eek::(
Sandy

Danss
07-08-2009, 09:25 AM
You must remember, that do to my superb planning I have a plug in on the side of my office where the bus was! It was plugged in all the time befor Ed Saylor put it up. GOTCHA!!

michaeldterry
07-08-2009, 10:21 AM
You must remember, that do to my superb planning I have a plug in on the side of my office where the bus was! It was plugged in all the time befor Ed Saylor put it up. GOTCHA!!

He shoots - he scores!!!! :)

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
07-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Ed said to tell you that it is a very fortunate thing that you did that before the accident. We were thinking about that for a few days. Hope you are feeling better day by day!!
We are still here in "Hell City"---DETRIOT!!! Come Sunday, we will head to Orlando and fly to Anchorage and tour around. Having the flat screen TV put in while the bus is in Orlando and changing front cabinets(over the driver and co-pilot chairs). Hasta Lu...go!!
Sandy

Danss
07-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Youall must have found the mother lode. Only folks with more than they know what to do with stay on the road all the time, fly around, go to school, spend all that vacation time in beautiful Detroit. I spent a WEEK there one night which was enough. I know you will love Alaska. Go to Talkeetna and take a flight around Mt. Mckinly. Its almost a life changing experience.

Have fun ! Dan & Jo

Pete
07-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Dan, how are you feeling? Haven't heard from you in a while and hope you are well on the mend.
Pete & E.J.

Danss
07-30-2009, 09:24 PM
I am on the mend and looking forward to OKC. Thanks for the inquiry! Dan