PDA

View Full Version : Lurking AJ...

ajhaig
06-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Joe - Guilty as charged, I lurk everyday! We can't wait until we get our next bus, I'm even thinking about hitting a POG rally (bus-less, like Jim C. did before he bought his bus).

In the meantime, I'm trying to hone my mechanical skills; so I'm trying to bring this dead dog back to life. They say you can fix 'em with a hammer!

Best to everyone.

AJ

JIM CHALOUPKA
06-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi AJ, do come to the OKC rally. There are many POGers you haven't met yet. You will also get a dose of Elixir to cure MPD.

Working on old tractors is fun too, but I find it's best to have it be an extra one and not the one you count on for daily work. You better start cutting and stacking wood. Winter is coming on faster than you think.:p

:DJIM

tdelorme
06-19-2009, 09:36 PM
We all know your out there, AJ. And, we all know it's just a matter of time before you all get bused up again.

Great looking old tractor. Get us a picture of the Red Storm riding in the trailer.

Jan informed me last week that she wanted her own tractor. I do not know why. I have always plowed or tilled anything she ask me to do, but my tractor is scary to her (to big) and she wanted a smaller machine. Here she is unloading yesterday.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/tdelorme1/JansTractor004.jpg

JIM CHALOUPKA
06-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Ted, I see the new tractor came with a loader.

Maybe the CRAP is getting too deep and needs some moving;)

JIM :D