Welcome to the group.

dalej
06-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Elliott,

Glad you joined this group! Welcome.

Joe Cannarozzi
06-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Another Dodge guy, wonderful:rolleyes:

You are in good company over there in Wa.

BrianE
06-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Elliott & Evy,

The heck with this testing stuff. Feel free to jump right in. As was said by an old hand "there are no stupid questions here but look out for the answers". Welcome to POG. We're getting close to having enough members here in the NW for a mini-rally........any lurkers out there?? :)

kenrobertson
06-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Gig Harbor is pretty gorgeous in the summer. Maybe we should all visit.

Jon Wehrenberg
06-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Everybody needs to sit up and take notice about Elliot and Evy.

In his first post he has his bus and toad listed.

These folks mean business and they clearly have been lurking and reading long before testing, testing, testing.

Welcome to the asylum E squared.

Will Garner
06-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Elliot & Evy,

Hey, Hey, Hey.

That is a combination hello and welcome if you are down south, ya'll come on back and set awhile!

HarborBus
06-09-2009, 08:37 PM
You got me Jon, I have been hanging around for awhile, you'll find I don't post unless I know what I'm talking about. Sooooooooo since we just bought our bus (after an exhaustive one year search) I don't really have much to contribute because I don't know much about it.............YET.

Thanks for the welcome to you all. I have enjoyed reading all the posts, but at this point I am kinda on information overload. Ken, come on up we don't have room in our home for everyone but there is a great RV park 5 min from the house and we could throw some steaks on the BBQ.

Thanks Again All

Joe Cannarozzi
06-09-2009, 08:40 PM
You got a 2001 40ftr, Marathon no less. A rare bread, is that what took a year?

HarborBus
06-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Kinda, sorta, first let me say there have never been an over abundance of 40's available from any converter. We started looking for the latest XL1 that we could find and the only thing we knew for sure is that we had to have a 40'. Besides that we were all over the place on what we wanted, then the more we looked and considered several converters it began to make sense to get a Marathon since they are only 4 hrs from us. That was when the really hard part started but I guess patience is a virtue as the end result is a bus that has 44000 miles and has been well maintained by Marathon Texas. There were only two Marathon's for sale at this time that we considered, one is priced too high and the other need too much work. Sorry to be so wordy but you asked.