PDA

View Full Version : Prevost Nashville

tomklau
06-08-2009, 09:53 PM
As I write this, we are at the NEW Prevost Service Center in Goodlettsville, TN. We had an unexpected problem with our coach and arrived here Sunday night...right in the middle of their move into the new facility!

I must say, we were greeted at the gate and welcomed as the FIRST motorcoach conversion for service at the new facility. And, the staff never missed a beat. It was "business as usual" and we never felt like we were imposing or showed up at an inconvenient time. Not only did they fix our problem, but they also did the routine maintenance which we had an appointment for two weeks from now, AND we got our coach weighed. The service we received was not just exceptional...it was EXTRAORDINARY!

I must also tell you that Millennium went above and beyond (as they always do!) to facilitate us getting in to Prevost ahead of schedule. There isn't a company out there that compares to their level of customer service and support. When you've got a problem, no matter how big or how small, it's a comfort to know that help is only a phone call away ... 24/7/365. And, trust me - we ALL have problems (which happen at the most inconvenient times, etc.). We've never been told, "Let me call you back", or "Someone will call you Monday morning", or gotten an automated receptionist.

So, if you need service from Prevost, we HIGHLY recommend Prevost Nashville. And, by the way, the new facility is very nice!!! If you head this way, it's located at exit 97 on I-65, 5 miles north of Briley Parkway. But, beware, avoid RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC! 7-9 am and 4:30-6:30PM (traffic is at a crawl!). From the south, turn LEFT off the exit, then LEFT at the 2nd light (Krystal burgers on L) and go about 1/2 mile to the entrance on the LEFT). There's a Publix and a Krogers east off the exit along with Cracker Barrel, stores, and hotels.

Karin Klause :)

Bill1170
06-15-2009, 03:15 PM
I want to echo Toms praise of service in Nashville. I was in their old shop about 3 weeks ago for a rear slide seal replacement. I have never seen a cleaner or better run shop and at the time they were tryin to get ready to move.
Then on the way from Nashville to home in Foley, Al we stopped for the night and the new seal came loose in one place and would not let the slide come in.
After some discussion with the shop foreman they agreed to send a tech to Foley and do the job over , which they did to my satisfaction.
You cant complain when they go the extra mile, we could not determine why the first seal came loose.

TG Transport
06-15-2009, 06:29 PM
I have always been a fan of Nashville Prevost. I stay there overnight about every 6 weeks when I play in Nashville. I have actually had them work on the bus into the night on Friday evenings and it was waiting there plugged in when I got back later in the evening. I look forward to seeing their new facility but hope its not too much further north.

sticks
12-25-2009, 12:55 AM
Do you know their phone number? I'm going by there in near future.

tdelorme
12-25-2009, 08:00 AM
www.prevostcar.com

529 Hickory Hills Boulevard
Whites Creek, TN 37189
(615) 299-8881

Alek&Lucia
12-25-2009, 10:10 AM
Ted , you have the old address, here is the new location:

800 South Cartwright Street
Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
Toll free phone: 1-877-299-8881
Tel.: 1-615-299-8881
Fax: 1-615-299-8816

Alek

Will Garner
12-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Sticks,

Get there before sundown. I needed to stop there on the way back from OKC. I got to their road but drove past their driveway as neither signs nor building was visible. Their road dead ends into an industrial area with little room to make a U-turn. Also, you can't make a right turn into their driveway or you will wind up in a roadside ditch. You have to go back to the grocery warehouse driveway next to Hardee's and go in to make a u-turn. Prevost's driveway is to the left going inbound. It is concrete and looks like no business is on it. This may have changed but the Branch Manager told me they had tried everything with the good City Fathers to no avail. Oh yes, don't try programming a GPS with their street address as you will definately be misdirected so I am told. If you call Prevost they will tell you a dummy address number to program in that is supposed to get you there.

By the way, my service was not so successful. They played with my turbo inlet pipes for about three hours. Did a test drive and pronounced the problem fixed. Well it was not and I found that out the next day as I started onto the I-65 southbound on ramp. I limped home to NC, changed both fuel filters and now the problem is solved. I did write back to the Branch Manager but have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply.

So my advice on Prevost - Goodlettsville is, buyer beware.

Bill1170
12-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Sticks: Call ahead and get the gate combo or you wont be able to get in.
Bill

Bill1170
12-25-2009, 05:01 PM
I should have added if you are arriving after hours or on the weekend.