PDA

View Full Version : A great Idea for additional sleeping

Joe Cannarozzi
05-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Without plugging up the walkway while folks are to bed this is pretty cool.

http://www.bonbon.co.uk/dei/doc.htm

michaeldterry
05-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Very cool! :cool:

I've e-mailed the company requesting information for purchasing in the USA.

Jeff Bayley
05-26-2009, 06:30 AM
Joe and Michael-

I went to their web site but couldn't find the product or price there. Did you find pricing or you await that also. This would be something I'd install right away. Hope it comes in another color.

Email me the answer on price and availability if you think to when they contact you. Ask em' how much for two ? (shipping less?) They must have dealers here that can order it. Hope they send you dimmensions. It's probabley on the site. I guess I got impatient and didn't search long engough.

Joe Cannarozzi
05-26-2009, 09:40 AM
It's there look at sofa beds. I agree the site is difficult to find this product.

Buses with 2 opposing couches can only utilize 1 at a time as a bed to sleep 2 folks and the isle is blocked to do it.

With 2 of these across the isle from each other you sleep 4 and keep the isle wide open.

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Joe, there are several good ideas in your link.

This one might be good for those that only sleep in the back of the bus. ;):D

http://www.bonbon.co.uk/clei/cabrio_in.htm

Tip Of The Day: Divide the metric dims by 25.4 for inches.

JIM

michaeldterry
05-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Joe and Michael-

I went to their web site but couldn't find the product or price there. Did you find pricing or you await that also. This would be something I'd install right away. Hope it comes in another color.

Email me the answer on price and availability if you think to when they contact you. Ask em' how much for two ? (shipping less?) They must have dealers here that can order it. Hope they send you dimmensions. It's probabley on the site. I guess I got impatient and didn't search long engough.

Jeff - here's the answer I got re: the Doc convertible sofa/bunkbed. I don't think I'll be rushing to place my order anytime soon! :rolleyes: The prices are not on the website. To find the product that Joe referenced in the original post, use the link in his post - then once you get to the BonBon Trading website, click the clei wall bed systems box (3rd from left, top row). On the "Compact Living Solutions" page, you'll find the "Doc" unit in the "Sofa beds, desk beds and home office units" section (second from the bottom of the page)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Dear Michael,

Find below the prices including delivery

Doc $ 4,998.00

Yours sincerely,
Claes Strom
Clei Compact Living
Bonbon Trading Limited
T: 0207 352 5202
F: 0870 125 9464
E: admin@bonbon.co.uk

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

If it were reasonably priced, I'd be all over it!

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Joe will make you one!

JIM