PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reminder

Just Plain Jeff
07-29-2006, 09:31 PM
If you think of it, check out the calendar at the top center of this page. Today we posted a couple of rallies, the Blue Bird Rally in October and an upcoming Liberty Rally.

Thanks.

rmboies
07-30-2006, 09:19 AM
thanks for the reminder Jeff--I just posted the dates for the Parliament Coach rally in Asheville NC. I wish you and Helen could join us and hang out with your pals from Parliament. You do not have to have a Parliament conversion to attend--we are going in our Vantare:eek:

Debi and BOB-00

Just Plain Jeff
07-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Debi: Thanks so much. We are hip-deep in family stuff at the moment, but The Boss will be back from shopping this afternoon and I will ask her. If you go in a Vantare, you may not come back in one.

Heh, heh.

rmboies
07-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Jeff, it would be great if ya'll could come and join us in Asheville. Ask Helen to give me a call, I will see if I can't convince her that she needs a vacation:D

We visited Parliament Coach during POG I and Steve very kindly gave us the tour. Nice guy and very dedicated to his business. Who knows, maybe they will make us a trade we can't resist and we will come home with yet another coach. Bob always keeps me guessing:confused:

Debi and BOB-00

MangoMike
07-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Bob-00,

Yea man, make the change. Nothing better than 4 busses in 1.5 years.

You're my hero.

MM

Just Plain Jeff
07-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Jeff, it would be great if ya'll could come and join us in Asheville. Ask Helen to give me a call, I will see if I can't convince her that she needs a vacation:D

We visited Parliament Coach during POG I and Steve very kindly gave us the tour. Nice guy and very dedicated to his business. Who knows, maybe they will make us a trade we can't resist and we will come home with yet another coach. Bob always keeps me guessing:confused:

Debi and BOB-00

The Boss says, "Hey let's go!" We have to make sure we get a spot and get a dealie for the bus. If all that works, cya in NC. Thanks for the nudge!

rmboies
07-31-2006, 08:43 AM
WOOHOO!!!! Hey, arne't you best buds with Steve, I am sure he can find you a spot. If he balks, then put a little pressure on his Mom--sons always listen to their Moms don't they?? From what I understand Pat is in charge of assigning slots for the rally. Let us know, wow, I am excited now and have to make sure I have Helens favorite music--any special requests for you? Do you have our phone numbers??

Debi and BOB-00

Just Plain Jeff
07-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Debi: Check your PM (Private Mail) in the upper right hand corner of the forum. Msg there for you!