PDA

View Full Version : Used for sale on prevost-stuff

Joe Cannarozzi
05-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Steve Bennett has a very nice (as usual) 98 listed by a converter I have never heard of.

Millenium has an 03 double slide and the storage bay is set up as sleeping quarters complete with a window a/c and a lazy boy, yes in the bay:eek:

lonesome george
05-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Joe,
I think Pete Petree has a 95 Vision.

Pete
05-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Joe/George
It is a Vision coach, they also made the Pacific coach, and I understand they now make a coach called Premier. I have never seen a Premier, but there are several Visions on the road. Phil Cooper did have one listed, don't know if it is still on the market or not.
So far, I have been happy with the Vision, but only have owned it for about a year and a half.

Steve Bennett
05-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Vision Coach was a high quality converter in Southern California. They grew out of the ashes of Pacific coach in the early 90's. They built high-end conversions, and were one of the first to use real granite. Their coaches were generally built for a specific buyer, and they built very few "spec" coaches. They closed down around 2004 due to some tax/legal problems. Premier Coach has opened in their old facility, and we use them for interior upgrades on both plastic & Prevost coaches.

Pete
05-17-2009, 10:04 PM
Steve,
The interior of my coach and the one you have listed is exactly the same. I would love to talk with someone who is familiar with the Vision way of doing things, ie the way the charging system operates on the house batteries ect... I have owned mine for about 1 and a half years, and although I have learned a lot about it, it would be nice to talk with someone else who is familiar with Vision.