PDA

View Full Version : 4 Lifeline GPL-4DL (Good Condition)

05-14-2009, 03:54 PM
I am replacing the remaining 4 Lifeline GPL-4DL house batteries on my bus before leaving out of Florida on June 1.

While at Prevost Car for service I had the house batteries inspected, all posts cleaned and each battery disconnected and carefully checked. 2 were in poor condition and 4 were in good condition. My Trace inverters both read 26.6 while in the idle auto charge mode, the 4 batteries are working well.

I (as most of you my know by now) am not one to leave much to chance and am prone to upgrades for the sake of not wondering or having to worry. i do not want to introduce 2 new batteries with 4 used ones, simple as that.

If anyone wants them, I am asking a $150 each. This does not include shipping, handling, or consulting fees.

I will be removing them at my location here in Jupiter Fl next week, and have made arrangements to leave them with the campground owner in his storage area.

PS> The batteries are still within the manufacturers warrantee period with a few years left.

I can provide more details for anyone interested and will guarantee each to be in good condition for at least one full charging cycle or the amount of time it takes to drive from Jupiter to Port Saint Lucie, whichever comes first.

phorner
05-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Kinda sounds like that 40 miles or 40 minutes guarantee I got with my last used car...:D

05-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Paul, For you I will double the warrantee and through in a back brace.

"Come on Down" We have deals, we're ready to put you in a new set (nearly new) of batteries today, 30 days same as cash guarantee. But wait, we will also through in at no additional charge a free battery set, cleaning and an easy to understand guide book on how not to fry you or your coach. Now it is getting tempting.

Yankee802
05-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Bruce,

Are you heading past Virginia Beach?

05-15-2009, 06:34 PM
I wish that I could say yes to your question.

The whole notion of making the Batteries available may not make sense as shipping becomes an issue.

I will have made the exchange at my end, removed the 4 batteries (had my hernia surgery) and stored the 4 that I removed here in Florida at the Barn at my RV park.

I am not sure how the logistics could work. June 1 we head toward Banff AB. Canada out West.

If you have any ideas let me know.

I will have an empty slip if you want to take a ride to Jupiter , do some fishing best around, go diving for Giant Grouper biggest in the world just 2 miles offshore.

I am thinking the deal is only right for someone passing through or who is close by, as the shipping gets difficult and costly.

Wish I had a better solution for you.

Bruce

rodburtonmusic
05-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Your plan take you anywhere close to chicago?

05-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Hello Rod,

Jeff Bayley is now the new owner of the Lifeline batteries.

Jeff is planning on coming down to Jupiter, spend the night on my slip, pickup the batteries that are now sitting in the barn with the owner of the RV park, Bob White, great guy I might add.

I wish that I could be of some help. I would consider contacting Joe. Joe lives in the Chicago area and always has a line on parts and pieces for our buses.

i think Joe is your go to guy on this one.

rodburtonmusic
05-27-2009, 03:30 PM
I know Joe...and he knows my coach well.

Thanks! Have a great trip!

Rod