PDA

View Full Version : Tools and stuff....

dalej
05-13-2009, 08:59 PM
I was wondering if adding a place on the locations page that is under quick links would be a good idea. Let me know if you have any thoughts to keep track of good tools or web links for pog. I'm trying to save people from trying to search for good things that have been posted.

Denny
05-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Dale,

I think it is a good idea. Many times I have tried to find a website that someone has recommended a year earlier and can't find it. It would be much easier if all bus related website were kept together and organized.

Great plan.

Joe Cannarozzi
05-13-2009, 09:48 PM
I think a glossary done by POGers of "good" places to stay organized either alphabetically or by State would be really nice.

The topic recently came up in a thread and I thought of it but immediately realized it would never work because of the general lack of discipline around here.

Could you do this:confused:

phorner
05-13-2009, 09:49 PM
I agree. The more info I have in one place the easier it is for me.

How about a link to those "special" service places that have served POGgers well, such as the repair of Cruise Air units or window replacements or such?

Maybe sponsors?

Just a thought....

LarryB
05-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Dale, I like the idea. Would be great if we had a master source list of some kind other than Jim the Web Site Guru. Maybe give him more time to shine the Bling Machine.

dale farley
05-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Dale, Sounds like a great idea to me. I've got so many links saved in my "Favorites", I can never find anything when I need it.

truk4u
05-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Great Dale... We really need a place to put campgrounds that members have visited. We were just talking about this today and Jamie has been trying to get something going. The timing couldn't have been better.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
05-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Dale J. you are da man. If you can really get a specific site here were we can post, specific things like, "Those Special TOOLS, or Big Rig Friendly Campgrounds", You da Man.!!!!!!!:cool: :)

Great Idea. Didn't I mention this idea to you sometime last year when I was washing your Lincoln? :confused: :p

Gary S.