PDA

View Full Version : Going to Nashville

Bob W
04-30-2009, 12:33 PM
My wife and i are going to Nashville in a couple of weeks to see our son graduate from Belmont (about time). We hope to visit the Prevost facility in Whitecreek. I hope to actually have the opportunity to see an older Prevost. Do any of you folks have a unit there being serviced and would you mind if we took a look?
Thanks
Bob W

michaeldterry
04-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Bob - I don't know where you are traveling from, but if your trip puts you anywhere near the Atlanta area, feel free to stop in to look at our 1996 XL45 up close and personal. :D

Bob W
04-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the offer Mike but we are traveling between Chicago and Nashville.
Bob

Tully
04-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Bob,

Im 35 miles South of Chicago. My bus is parked in storage and you are more than welcom to look at anytime.

Tully

michaeldterry
04-30-2009, 02:42 PM
I used to live in Batavia, IL! Watch out on I-65 just south of Indy - it's been a hot spot for speed traps over the years! :eek:

Bob W
04-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks Tully, I will take you up on that offer
Bob

Bob W
04-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Mike
I'll be sure to watch my speed. Thanks
Bob

Joe Cannarozzi
04-30-2009, 09:35 PM
You could not pick a better location to look at older buses.

I would go here for an afternoon.

Although I have never been here I have spoken with this fellow they have a large lot and come with great references.

www.busforsale.com

Here is another www.staleycoach.com

How much time do you want to spend looking there are many more.

michaeldterry
04-30-2009, 09:56 PM
You could not pick a better location to look at older buses.

I would go here for an afternoon.

Although I have never been here I have spoken with this fellow they have a large lot and come with great references.

www.busforsale.com

Here is another www.staleycoach.com

How much time do you want to spend looking there are many more.

Joe is right! If I were you, I would certainly go by the busforsale.com (http://www.busforsale.com)location and talk to the owner, John Spellings. In fact, tell John that I sent you and his wife, Hilary, may even feed you some delicious home baked treats! In all seriousness, John will have several great examples of Prevost coaches in widely varying configurations, vintages, and conditions for you to examine and is a wealth of information!

Joe Cannarozzi
04-30-2009, 10:08 PM
I predict that 89 Marathon will not last a month.

About a month or so ago a guy put a very similarly outfitted early XL on the free side, a silver one. He too priced it aggressively, it did not last 10 days.

just2
04-30-2009, 10:11 PM
My wife and i are going to Nashville in a couple of weeks to see our son graduate from Belmont (about time). We hope to visit the Prevost facility in Whitecreek. I hope to actually have the opportunity to see an older Prevost. Do any of you folks have a unit there being serviced and would you mind if we took a look?
Thanks
Bob W

Bob, My wife and I will be at the nashville prevost shop on May 6 and 7th. We have a 1989 Liberty that we have restored. If you are around on those dates come by anytime or call me at 972-523-9727. After the work is done we will be at the Nashville KOA until the 12th of may. Give me a call if you would like a tour.

Gary and Dani Moss

Bob W
05-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks Joe and Mike, we will check these dealers out in Nashville. May need to take an extra day.
Bob