PDA

View Full Version : New Members

dalej
04-28-2009, 06:17 PM
I really enjoy seeing all the new members coming on board.

I want to encourage everyone (new and old as Lew) to make plans to be in Oklahoma City this October. It's such a great time to meet all the great people that own these bus's. It really makes a difference to be able to put a face with a name.

I can't wait to see the Skiffer running around trying to keep the rally running smoothly.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-28-2009, 07:30 PM
I want to echo what Dale said about newer members of POG trying to be at OKC.

There are going to be some very helpful seminars, and especially the folks new to a Prevost you will learn these things are not as difficult to understand as it may first appear. We who have been deep into the guts of our coaches will always answer any questions and no questions are unreasonable or silly.

We all especially want to be able to put faces with the names. We post under our own names or some internet handle but that can't possibly take the place of seeing one another.

I will be the handsome guy with the full head of blonde hair.

Everyone else is ugly. And I ain't lying (this time).
(That last sentence is stolen from the King of Bling.

flyu2there
04-28-2009, 07:43 PM
I just wanted everyone to get a glimpse of Jon. The first photo was taken just prior to his "leans" seminar in Pahrump. The second was just before his electronics seminar, same place.......:p

Jon Wehrenberg
04-28-2009, 07:55 PM
That was way harsh.

flyu2there
04-28-2009, 08:08 PM
You know what they say Jon...No Gutz, No Glory, No Airmedals--------

BTW how would you have liked to be on this one, well, at least your baggage. Dash 8, starts its motor with a baggage cart underneath...kep't us busy here for a couple of dayz:cool:

Jon Wehrenberg
04-28-2009, 08:49 PM
That reminds me of when my former hangar partner still had his tow bar attached when he started his Piper Arrow, and then began taxiing.

The prop on the Arrow missed the tow bar by a fraction of an inch. However my friend died (of embarassment).

Serious question.........who ends up with the responsibilty for that fiasco? The PIC? What was the cart doing on that side. Is that the side where they load luggage?????