PDA

View Full Version : Filters

dreamchasers
04-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Since I live 'out of town' I am searching for an mail, internet order business for purchasing Baldwin filters, at a good price.

Any experience in purchasing filters on-line?

Hector

dalej
04-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Hector,

I live 55 miles from the factory and Orren Zook has an account. If you put a order in with him, I'll bring them to OKC.

dreamchasers
04-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Dale,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am wanting to replace all my filters before I head out for our summer travels.

Thanks for the offer.

Hector

michaeldterry
04-29-2009, 09:53 AM
I am wanting to replace all my filters before I head out for our summer travels.

http://www.baldwinfilter.com/

Hector - you might go to the Baldwin site and use the "Distributor Locator" feature to find a stocking dealer local to where ever you may be. Just put in the zip code of your location and it will supply a list of the closest dealers, complete with the dealer's website link (if available). On the Baldwin site, there is also an "e-catalog" on the site where you can look up the list of needed Baldwin for your bus by year, make, & model.

I know that this was not what you asked for, but If you can't find an online source that you are comfortable with, maybe this will at least give you a workable option.

stevet903
04-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Try www.adiesel.com for Baldwin filters. If you like Napa (Wix) filters, www.yourautosupply.com has good prices...

Steve