PDA

View Full Version : Jon.....M.I.A ?

kenrobertson
04-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Fear Not POG Faithful.....Jon's absence from the site is temporary. He has been spotted, alive and well, in the Pilots n Paws booth at the Lakeland Sun n Fun Fly In. He is suffering from computer withdrawl, but it appears that he will survive. Photographic evidence to follow.

Jim Skiff
04-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Thanks to Ken Robertson of Parliament Coach for these great pictures.

Jim Skiff
04-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Debi and Jon are doing great things. POG has helped them with the charity auction in Sevierville. They spend a lot of their own money and time in this unique rescue service. Here's a link where you can donate to the cause.
Thanks Debi and Jon for making us proud!

Donate top right through PayPal: http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/

Note to Bob: Keep an eye on him, he looks like he's having a little too much fun.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Heee's Baaaack! Going through three pages of posts I missed while gone.

dalej
04-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Glad to have you back Jon! You know the saying "when the cats away...the mice will know nothing"

Jon Wehrenberg
04-28-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm more glad to be back than you can imagine. Deb and I worked like borrowed mules. She had the bulk of the job because she does all the prep work and the internet stuff for PNP.

The next venue is OSH and even if I cannot read emails or POG posts from there the others going there will keep me posted and likely take their best shots at me. Not looking forward to 8 days of working a hot booth while dry camping but we need pilots and we need to have a presence there.

Today I am sorting out the next three flights and will be back in the air Thursday.

hhoppe
04-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Debi & Jon: Keep it going, we at POG are very proud of you both and the great work you are doing for the K9's. Kudu's to your spouses for their support.