PDA

View Full Version : A prankster

Joe Cannarozzi
04-22-2009, 10:22 PM
I could be wrong but there is a new guy on the free side and I think he is a prankster.

I doubt that there could be two so clueless in the same post. Initally I hesitated responding to Rodney due to not knowing where to start with a reply with someone displaying that level of ignorance to the components of his bus after 2 years of ownership, but I tried.

Harold is playing games though.

I could be wrong. I will stop before I say something regretful or inappropriate.

tdelorme
04-22-2009, 10:45 PM
"I could be wrong. I will stop before I say something regretful or inappropriate."

Go ahead and say it, Joe. I do it all the time and it's been weeks since Skiffer threatened to kick me out of POG.:)

rodburtonmusic
04-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Well you made me laugh with your last post to them. At least there's that! :)

dalej
04-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Now I have to log into the P-stuff site and see what's going on!

Joe Cannarozzi
04-22-2009, 11:13 PM
I had a visit from one of our new members Bob W today. First time he had an opportunity to view a Prevo up close and personal.

I either scared the hell out of him or sealed his fate:o

I checked out that early 90's CC on Phil Coopers site Bob and initially it looks like a nice bus. If you wife does not like it waste no time, dump it and move on.

I'll bet Bob already knows more than those two numbskulls Rodney and Harold, on the free side. Ted you are a bad influence.

Jim Skiff
04-23-2009, 07:34 AM
Before we get another "Five-0" situation here, Joe my guess is Rodney is
legit.

"Harold" is a POG member whose P-stuff profile puts his location as Yuma,AZ
just as his POG profile does.

Jim

Joe Cannarozzi
04-23-2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks Jim I will re-respond to the post in, hopefully, a more helpful manner. When Harold suggested he had a Hickox conversion the red flag went up I have NEVER seen another.

truk4u
04-23-2009, 09:12 AM
I got a good laugh out of Harold's post, but Rodney T is clueless. This guy claims to have owned his Liberty for 2 years and doesn't know if it has bus air!:eek: I think you've been HAD Joe.

Joe Cannarozzi
04-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Tom, Jim seems to think everything is on the up & up so I have gone back and responded trying to help.

It was not my intent to mock anyone. I was sincerely unsure weather the questions were legitimate or not THAT is the reason I came over here and posted, I wanted others opinions.

I will bend over backwards to help these folks if they ask, God knows they could use some information:)

Darrell McCarley
04-23-2009, 05:10 PM
JOE...........Where are the post of Harold and Rodney? I have looked everywhere and can't find them.

michaeldterry
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
JOE...........Where are the post of Harold and Rodney? I have looked everywhere and can't find them.

Darrell - you'll find them on the free prevost-stuff.com discussion forums at http://www.prevost-stuff.com/cgi-bin/_ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi.

The referenced posts are in the "Mechanic's Corner" forum under the "batt, gen and AC" topic.

Joe Cannarozzi
04-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Just to clarify for everyone Rodney is legit. He uses his bus often for a sand rail they enjoy and if guys like that who could really use our help get chastised on the free side the way "Harold" did him, I am ashamed and embarrassed.

As noted by Jim, Harold is an alias for a POG member who I guess has nothing better to do than mock a guy.

Congratulations Harold, whoever you are.

Sorry about that Darrel and thanks Mike.